If you love using your words to craft stories, paint people’s imaginations and make compelling arguments, here is why you should join Pichkaari.
Who are we?
We are a multi-disciplinary communication design studio. We are a closely knit team of hard-working and passionate makers, specializing in delivering designs that are unique, stunning and that strike an immediate chord with the required audience.
With crystal clear communication being the backbone of all our projects, we deliver the most effective solutions by:
- Obsessing over the teeny-weeny specifics and intricacies of communication design
- Bringing fearless originality to the table
- Trusting our instincts
- And striving to incorporate the highest level of quality and intuitiveness in everything we do
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that is compelling and impactful.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts
- Write clear, compelling and creative copy
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Ensure that all deliverables are proofed before publishing
- Ideate for and contribute towards a strategy for marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
About Pichkaari Design Pvt Ltd
Experience - 2 to 5 year
Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment. 5)Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
This position is working with the Tictales studio - Drawing inspiration from visual novels and gamebooks, we provide interactive story apps, franchises, and services for many genres & audiences: romance, thriller, medical drama, fantasy and more! Our stories can be experienced on web browsers or mobile stand-alone apps.
Tictales are experts in crafting the best narrative and interactive storytelling experiences with a long-term vision : to bring bigger franchises to the world and enable content creators from everywhere to express themselves.
What you tell your friends you do
“I bring the stories a soul to life by breathing life into the characters and events that shape each tale”
What you will really be doing
Write and iterate on scripts for the dialogue for the quests and chapters of the game
Provide direction on how the scripts for dialogue for the quests and chapters will be presented in the game (for example, which emotions characters should visibly express)
Collaborate with the Narrative Director and other teams to ensure that all the script's story elements are correctly integrated
Complete all work assigned by the Narrative Director to the required specifications and quality by established deadlines
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
2 years experience in a similar role, creating story content for games
Can demonstrate previous experience as a writer on a mobile game with a portfolio of stories from your career
Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly convey ideas into narrative writing
Open-minded, data-driven and ability to think critically, especially with respect to player feedback
Perfect knowledge of spoken and written English
Passion for games and ambition to create the best stories that players will love for years to come
Experience with content management systems
Experience working with localisation of your written work
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Key Responsibilities
- Grow social media pages of the company
- Strategize and execute campaigns to drive brand affinity and new consumers
- in-charge of all social media handles of the company (big social networks + new age networks)
- Partner with other brands to co-create campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing verticals to grow the app community
- Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills.
Mandatory and good to have experience/ skills
- 0 to 2 years. Experience with high-growth consumer apps in India is a big plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in the English language are a must. Hindi and other Indian languages are a plus
- Love social media and short video apps. SelfSelf-usage social networks with a good following are a must.
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
1. Developing high-quality content with unique SEO optimized article for the given topic
2. Writing, reviewing and publishing web content, proactively update and handle website landing pages and blogs.
3. Candidate must have ideas of government exams
3. Adding relevant images/screenshots to the article