About Riya Serveces
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will help us stand out from the crowd.
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting
- Exceptional research and writing skills with a creative bent of mind
- Craft engaging, error-free content for websites and social media platforms
- Write original copies for a range of marketing materials
- Interpret creative briefs and deliver copies in line with the company’s brand voice
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Ability to change the style of presenting the copies as per the requirements
- Ability to write in vernacular languages like Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Hindi will be a plus
What will you get?
- Learn all forms of writing - marketing copies, campaign stories, blogs, social media posts, video scripts
- Work with a bunch of young, creative folks
- A competitive startup environment.
- Incredible chance to work closely with the founders recognized in Forbes 30 under 30
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. Recently, Many devotees have struggled to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva comes up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
Company Name: Digz Placements
•US Staffing-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
Love to write?
SoftwareSuggest & CallHippo requires language geeks who can write attractive tech content. The only qualification is the command over language and if you are experienced than it is the cherry on the top!
You can work from your location.
Should Possess following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Ability to write, rephrase and modify unique contents
Should be good at:
- Writing web content for website/ portals from scratch
- Editing and proofreading content once is written
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on material supplied by them.
- Research and Conceptualization.
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Able to develop original and absolutely unique good quality content.
- Write content for articles, blogs, Websites, etc as per the requirement
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Find and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Reviewing and editing articles.
- Conduct research and writing content on a regular basis.
- Convert ideas into enriching write-ups for websites, blogs, articles.
- Attention to detail.
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines