- 7+ years of experience in System Administration, Networking, Automation, Monitoring
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing systems deployed in public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse, etc.)
- Linux experience, flavours: Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS (sysadmin, bash scripting)
- Experience setting up monitoring (Datadog, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform
- Experience in Package Manager for Kubernetes like Helm Charts
- Experience with databases and data storage (Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres SQL, ELK stack)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies (Kubernetes or DC/OS)
- Familiar with Agile Software Development
Job Title: Cloud Engineer - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise
- Azure Architecture
- DevOps Expert
- Infrastructure as a code
- Automate CICD pipelines
- Security and Risk Compliance
- Validate Tech Design
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process and Azure based architecture
- Develop and organize automated cloud systems
- Work with other teams in continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline in delivering solutions
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: 12-15 LPA with minimum 5 years of experience. ( OR AS PER LAST DRAWN )
Be part of great companies to work for and boost your career as Product DevOps Engineer.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative, and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product Development division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
- Ability to understand the product architecture and build supporting platform in any of the cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Build different environments and Automate the release process.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Understand the non functional requirements and propose the right infrastructure.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Designing and implement efficient practices.
- Able to do PoCs on niche cloud services and tools. And suggest the best in class tools for the cloud infra.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development teams
- 5-6 years of experience in building DevOps practice for Product Organisation
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and task automation
- Proficiency in cloud administration and automate the tasks using any script language.
- Working knowledge & hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, YAML
- Package and deploy software to dev/test environments in both Linux and Windows
- Experience in setting up cloud environments contains Container orchestration, Database, Docker repository, Messaging Applications, Monitoring and Audit, etc..
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Release Pipelines) using AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and Jinkins
- Experience in Agile methodology
Good To Have
- Certifications in DevOps and Cloud will be added advantage
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
Are you a good fit?
If you can integrate or learn to integrate Prometheus monitoring for services that run inside pods on Kubernetes, you are the person we are looking for.
If you don't know any of these terms, our apologies, this is not the job for you.
- Should be able to understand deployment process of client and propose best implementation options for HyperTest.
- Should know or quickly learn all there is to linux administration.
- Should be able to troubleshoot infrastructure, installation problems.
- Should have good expertise in dealing with popular reverse proxies/load balancers like nginx, ha-proxy, IIS, apache, envoy, etc.
- Should have good expertise in working with docker and containers in general.
- Experience with kubernetes would be a huge plus.
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there.
- Not Particular about shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience.
- Very hands-on, does not seek direction constantly neither needs continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks.
- Not looking to work in very large teams.
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
P.S. If selected for interview probable assignment:
Setup Prometheus on a kubernetes cluster for a deployment. (deployment yaml files would be provided to you)
Engineers : Min 3 to 5 Years
Tech Leads : Min 6 to 10 Years
- Implementing & supporting CI/CD/CT pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments.
- Extensive experience with Shell scripts (bash).
- Knowledge and practical experience of Jenkins for CI.
- Experienced in build & release management.
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications.
- Enterprise AWS deployment with sound knowledge on AWS & AWS security.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies: IPSec, SSL, SSH.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS/Red Hat) ideally supporting a highly-available, 24x7 production environments.
- DNS providing and maintenance.
- Helpful skills: Knowledge of applications relying on Maven, Ant, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of app and server monitoring tools such as ELK/AppEngine.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
- Building and maintenance of resilient and scalable production infrastructure
- Improvement of monitoring systems
- Creation and support of development automation processes (CI / CD)
- Participation in infrastructure development
- Detection of problems in architecture and proposing of solutions for solving them
- Creation of tasks for system improvements for system scalability, performance and monitoring
- Analysis of product requirements in the aspect of devops
- Managing a team of DevOps, control of task deliveries
- Incident analysis and fixing
Linux, Bash, Salt/Ansible, LXC, libvirt, IPsec, VXLAN, Open vSwitch, OpenVPN, OSPF, BIRD, Cisco NX-OS, Multicast, PIM, LVM, software RAID, LUKS, PostgreSQL, nginx, haproxy, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, GitLab, Capistrano
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the distributed systems principles
- Understanding of principles for building a resistant network infrastructure
- Experience of Ubuntu Linux administration (Debian-like will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Bash
- Experience of working with LXC-containers
- Understanding and experience with infrastructure as a code approach
- Experience of development idempotent Ansible roles
- Experience with relational databases (PostgeSQL), ability to create simple SQL queries
- Experience with git
- Experience with monitoring and metric collect systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix)
- Understanding of dynamic routing (OSPF)
- Experience of working with highload zero-downtown environments
- Experience of coding on Python
- Experience of working with IPsec, VXLAN, Open vSwitch
- Knowledge and experience of working with network equipment Cisco
- Experience of working with Cisco NX-OS
- Knowledge of principles of multicast protocols IGMP, PIM
- Experience of setting multicast on Cisco equipment
- Experience of working with Solarflare Onload
- Experience administering Atlassian products
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based
- Have on-call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high-level programming
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging, and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- JD: • 10+ years of overall industry experience
• 5+ years of cloud experience
• 2+ years of architect experience
• Varied background preferred between systems and development
o Experience working with applications, not pure infra experience
• Azure experience – strong background using Azure for application migrations
• Terraform experience – should mention automation technologies in job experience
• Hands on experience delivering in the cloud
• Must have job experience designing solutions for customers
• IaaS Cloud architect
workload migrations to AWS and/or Azure
• Security architecture considerations experience
• CI/CD experience
• Proven applications migration track of record.