What you will do:
- Writing website product descriptions
- Coming up with social media captions
- Writing weekly blogs
- Managing all kinds of social media activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in content writing
- Experience working in an ecommerce setup preferred
About the Job:
We are looking for a Content Writer, preferably a medical professional who has a passion for writing or a writer who found niche in healthcare industry, to create, edit and maintain high quality edit technical and marketing documents for internal and external use.
In this role, you will research, organize, write, and edit health Insurance related medical policies, technical and marketing & sales-related contents, as required.
As a Product Marketing Content Writer:
- Create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness.
- Write storyboard and script content for digital and print channels for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, standards, and documentation to unify communications.
- Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
- Proactively and strategically plan content to achieve business goals and user needs.
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Serve as writing consultant to other business segments as needed.
As a Technical Writer:
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Medical and Healthcare industry to summarize policy information into simple, polished, and engaging content for internal and external users.
- Write health insurance and medical related content that meets the business needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed repositories of appropriate reference materials in healthcare policies.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and requirements documents and translate technical data into user-focused language.
- Gather information through research, subject matter experts and by reviewing technical requirements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for summarizations and improvement.
- Establish standards and protocols with team members for project documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit internal operational procedures, and training manuals.
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
1. Writing articles for the blog
2. Developing, modifying, improving and checking the grammatical accuracy
3. Providing inputs for the content
4. Researching, gathering, organizing, writing and editing content, ensuring that the content written is engaging for the relevant audience
5. Ensuring high-quality standards of the content by proofreading each version
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.