- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good Experience in Next.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development.
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Knockout.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 a plus.
- Familiarity with Node.js, npm, and build systems such as webpack, Grunt, or gulp a plus.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
We are in search of a skilled and motivated Native iOS Developer to join our innovative development team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in iOS app development and a solid understanding of native programming languages. As a Native iOS Developer, you will be key in designing and implementing cutting-edge mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain high-quality iOS applications using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to deliver robust and user-friendly mobile solutions.
- Implement and test new features, fix bugs, and continuously improve application performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS and native development trends and technologies.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to implement engaging and intuitive user interfaces.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate mobile applications with server-side technologies.
- Proven experience as an iOS Developer, with a strong portfolio of published apps.
- Proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C programming languages.
- Solid understanding of native development concepts and best practices.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Certification in iOS development is a plus.
Experience Required: 2 Years
Position: React/Redux Frontend Engineer
Location: Pune (Initially Remote)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in building single page applications using React / Redux. You would be working on a product actively used by thousands of customers.
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
Your responsibility will include, but not limited to:
• Transforming product requirements into clean well-written code
• Optimizing existing code for performance and reusability
- 2+ Years of Strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Knowledge of promises / Async / Await
- Good understanding of REST API integration and authentication
- Looking for Someone Who can start immediately / Within a month
- Typical Product Background with a Programming Thinking of solving complex problem
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate, preferably from a Tier-1 Engineering college
Good to have:
• Advance GIT
• HTML / CSS knowledge
• Knowledge or experience working with Service Workers
Why join us?
• Very high-growth
• Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
• Free lunches
• Competitive salaries
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good in fundamentals of Computer Science and Programming Languages
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.