ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities-
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Understand the customer needs, design & implement
- Envision project goals, product architectural solutions with a high focus on detail to ensure successful implementation
- Articulate complex problems communicating viable architecture and design approaches in a clear and concise manner
- Enhance the agile SDLC within the Development Team through new learning, continued growth, and applying industry best practices and processes
- Keep optimizing & automating mundane tasks • Problem solving in accounting modules
Who You Are-
- You have a deep interest and passion for technology - You love writing and owning code and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven agile environment with varied responsibilities
- You have a strong knowledge in accounting systems like ledger entries
- 6 years of software development experience in backend
- Database technologies - SQL and/or NoSql
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of VCS using SVN/ GIT and Payment Gateways
- Expertise in design principles and their application
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms Fast Learner & a Team Player
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
About Anarock Technology
We are looking for Sr. Node Js Developer
Experience - 3-5 years
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (Work from Office)
5 Days working
Should have good communication skills.
• Mongodb or Firebase
•Experience with RESTful services
•Knowledge of Node.js, Express and frameworks available for it
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus
on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine,
design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our
clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you
have it in you?
About The Role
As a Python Developer, you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python
code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications, identify
bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems for Fortune companies. You will be
working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying
special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge
base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
● Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software
solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
● Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions.
● Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
● Experience with Rest API development(API gateways).
● Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
● Working knowledge in AWS(AWS lambda).
● Understanding of CI/CD practices.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
● Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate
system management tasks.
Good To Have
● Good command in English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
● Experience working in Agile teams
● Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
● National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
● Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
● Modern & lively working environment
● Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
● International assignment
● Relocation opportunitie
Position Vacant: 3 [1 Senior(2-3 yrs experience) and 2 Junior (upto 1year)]
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification:Graduate (Preferable BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc)
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset,then you
are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
● Develop,record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus
premium service platforms
● Build innovative,state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX)
● Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
● Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
● Lead the entire web application development life cycle rightfrom conceptstage to delivery
and post launch support
● Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations,suggestions,schedules along with
technical and process issues
● Documentthe development process, architecture, and standard components
● Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of
development effort and serves asliaison between developmentstaff and project manager
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
● Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks(such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your
● Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
● Understanding of MVC design patterns
● Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
● Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and theirsolutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databasesinto one system
● Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
● Creating database schemasthatrepresent and support business processes
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,such as Git
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
At Netradyne, we are revolutionizing the conventional mapping paradigm with our Dynamic mapping technology. Our unique approach leverages computer vision, Edge Computing, and crowd sourcing to deliver rich, highly accurate content in real-time, critical to the successful development of maps
What you will be doing ?
You will work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures, and technologies. You will be responsible for
- Development of various cloud/web components to ingest, process, transform and visualize data at scale.
- Contribute to algorithm development and automated evaluation for measuring quality.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous delivery etc.)
- Deployment and monitoring of production ready infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-7 years strong programming experience in Python/Java .
- Hands on knowledge in at least one MVC and ORM frameworks.
- Familiar with at least one frontend framework i.e. React/ Angular
- Working knowledge of at least one RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Exposure to Geospatial databases and tools like Qgis,OSM will be a plus