- Work on groundbreaking machine vision projects that leverage the latest advancements in AI.
- Join a team of leading experts in machine vision, AI, and machine learning. Competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and flexible work options. Opportunity for continuous learning and development.
- Make a tangible impact in the tech industry and beyond.
About Our Team:
You will be a part of a cutting-edge team that specializes in the development of machine vision-based AI products. Our team is committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible, delivering solutions that revolutionize various industries.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Developing and optimizing vision algorithms in C/C++.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate machine vision capabilities into larger systems and products.
- Software Engineer - Computer Vision at Cybernetyx 1
- Implement real-time processing techniques for handling video and image data.
- Conduct research to improve existing technologies and contribute to product development.
- Utilize QT for application development, if applicable.
- Leverage OpenCV library for computer vision tasks.
What Are We Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ programming.
- Experience with QT is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of OpenCV library is a plus but not required.
- Strong understanding of machine vision, image processing, and AI algorithms. Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cybernetyx Interaktiv
- Set-up gameplay mechanics
- Responsible for bringing fun element to the game
- Work with designers and artists to deliver project on time
- Expertise in C++ programming and data structures
- You've worked on kickass projects
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Passionate about playing and developing best in class video game experience
- Ability to pick up new game engines and read other people's code.
- Transparent and to-the-point communication skills.
- Best salary in the segment
- Amazing workplace environment
- Insurance and PF
- Remote work option
We're hiring at Octobotics! You will be a member of our robotics team. As a Robotics Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for engineering solutions to automation problems alongside the product development team. You can expect to co-craft innovative automated solutions and interfaces with C++/python, test third-party embedded modules in real-world scenarios, and use these experiences to pioneer the company's pioneering robotics platforms.
The candidate should have above-average Linux skills. With experience using ROS and a comprehensive grasp of robotics fundamentals, the candidate should be able to deliver efficient and reliable code. The candidate should be able to work with vision systems and hardware like motor and controller systems, sensors, microcontrollers, communication protocols such as Ethernet or Modbus.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with prototypes arising mid-project, and the discovery of new areas requiring attention at any given time is required.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- A Bachelor's degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Understand Computer Fundamentals - Compilers, linkers, Cmake.
- Understand DSA - Topcoder, CodeChef, HackerRank.
- SLAM ( Graph SLAM, Lidar based Localization )
- Use Rviz & Gazebo.
- Use Git - Add, Commit, Push.
We are working on next-generation maritime and aerial robotics for the future. We are developing the first Marine & Aero Robotic Platform in the World with Modular Manipulators for Autonomous Inspection & NDT even on heavily corroded surfaces (Matured Technology)/Eddy Current/Other NDT Techniques. We are a close-knit group of dreamers and doers who are willing to take risks, think outside the box, and try to accomplish the seemingly impossible.
We are ready to push the boundaries and are looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting journey. We may not promise the moon, but we will try our best to provide a conductive, non-toxic environment within a flat organization where "Every Opinion Matters."
Octobotics Tech raised its pre-Seed round from a Hong Kong-based investor and is now hiring our very first few members of the Octobotics Tech family.
Job Description :
We are looking for Technical Mgr for our Unity team. Pls read the detailed JD below :
Skillset: Unity 2d & 3d development with C++ or C#.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage- a team of Unity resources through effective planning, mentoring & coaching.
- Should be strong in Technical Development & People Management.
- Must be hands-on & have experience in doing design & code reviews and handling the live server
- Ready to learn new technologies (e.g. Unreal) within the organization to grow existing operations, business & team.
- Help in setting up the processes for resource planning, forecasting and resource deployment as per the business requirement.
- People Leadership
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, train and lead the best automation talent.
- Multitasking and problem-solving abilities, context switching and & out of box thinking abilities.
- Support the professional goals and development opportunities for his/her team and review each team member & their progress.
- Create a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Why work with us?
When you join us, you become part of a fast-growing team that allows you to build your career with professionals who are committed to including, developing, and engaging people from a wide variety of backgrounds and who care as much about excellence as you do.
The unique experience that you will be getting here includes :
- An ideal mix of the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with maturity and stability that comes with years of experience in striving for success.
- Well Funded by Sequoia. High growth & profitability, year on year.
- Diverse, where people from all academic backgrounds and experience can find their place - from fresh graduates to the most experienced.
- Great work-life balance.
- Made up of people passionate about learning, creating, and innovating, always striving to find a better way of doing things. Our people are our main asset.
- Our word class Tech Stack makes us pioneers in the engineering front & you will get a chance to directly work with the senior leadership.
About Octro :
Octro is a new-age platform that aims to create leisure options for the world at large. Octro's vision is to keep creating moments of joy in human life while creating the best and most scalable leisure options. Headquartered in India, and funded by Sequoia, Octro is the largest and fastest-growing global mobile gaming company with leadership in Card, Casino & Casual games across the portfolio. Some 200M+ players have played these games 150B+ times. For the last few years, games in our portfolio have ranked consistently in India's top 10 on AppAnnie/SensorTower for Player Revenue.
Octro was founded by serial entrepreneur Saurabh Agarwal, who sold his first venture to Intellisync/Nokia. He did his MS at Stanford University.
For details, pls visit: www.octro.com
Hand on experience with TC Customization, Installation, Upgrade, Migration
Teamcenter BMIDE & ITK - Working with BOM & Structure , SOA , AWC customization
Work Flow & Dispatcher configuration through custom utility translation
Good knowledge on Teamcenter customization and AWC customization and configuration
Should have intensive work experience on the following modules.
oPLM-XML import / export.
Good knowledge on required programming languages for ITK(C/C++), SOA-AWC(Angular JS,HTML,CSS) customization.
In addition to that,
Teamcenter to SAP integration
Teamcenter to Polarion integration
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applications including
practical experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification,
regression and clustering.
- Hands-on experience in computer vision and deep learning projects to solve real world
problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, Object tracking, instance
segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry,
domain adaptation etc.
- Strong understanding of modern and traditional Computer Vision Algorithms.
- Experience in one of the Deep Learning Frameworks / Networks: PyTorch, TensorFlow,
Darknet (YOLO v4 v5), U-Net, Mask R-CNN, EfficientDet, BERT etc.
- Proficiency with CNN architectures such as ResNet, VGG, UNet, MobileNet, pix2pix,
and Cycle GAN.
- Experienced user of libraries such as OpenCV, scikit-learn, matplotlib and pandas.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- High proficiency in Python programming knowledge.
- Familiar with software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker
containers, CI/CD tools).
- Strong communication skills.
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline
Linux Expert :-
• Linux Drivers integration such as camera, radar, lidar, IMU, GNSS, V2X etc.
• C/C++ coding on Linux ubuntu environment
• Drivers integration with upper software layers such as DDS protocol/ROS2 framework.
• Working on autonomous related modules
• Diagnostics and failsafe operation implementation
• Debugging the issues.
• Testing the developed modules.
• Following software processes.
• Status update on assigned activities.
• Training documentation or user documentation preparation.
• The integration activity of sensors such as camera, radar, lidar, V2X etc.
• Source code and related explanation provided for any possible improvements and modifications
in the system which is required for maintenance of the code. (team work)
• Complete open source ASAM and ODD based tools integration. (team work)
• Detailed specifications of interfaces and protocols for inter-operability of hardware and software
modules on provided (team work)
• Integration of MIL/SIL and HIL System with infrastructure (team work)
• Clear user guidelines document for software development
• Software Maintenance and Updates generated
• Weekly status reports.
• Training material and Documentation preparation for developed activities.
Qualifications and skills for the expert
• Bachelor’s degree in computer or electrical or software engineering or a related discipline;
• Excellent command over English (reading, writing, speaking);
• Good command
• Working experience in developing Linux applications.
• C, C++ programming and Bash scripting.
• Working experience with embedded Linux.
• Knowledge on NVIDIA GPU processors and automotive ECU development
• Developing Open Source software.
• Knowledge/experience on python, computer vision, CUDA, PyTorch, image processing, ROS2,
DDS, ADAPTIVE Autosar.
• Developing software modules as assigned by expert in the area of autonomous and connected
General professional experience is required for the expert
• Minimum 3 years of professional industrial experience in the area of robotics and autonomous car
Specific professional experience is required for the expert
• Must be minimum 2 years’ experience software development experience pertaining to autonomous
and connected car systems or ADAS applications.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
Job Description –Sr. Python Developer
The job requires Python experience as well as expertise with AI/ML. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in development and managing key projects. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 4 plus Years of Python relevant experience
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Quick learner and should be a team player
- Experience in working on python framework
- Experience in Developing With Python & MySQL on LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Experience in Developing an MVC Application with Python
- Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
- Experience in Creating RESTful API’s With Python in JSON, XMLs
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL And Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Experience with GitHub Version Control
- Ability of Write Custom Python Code
- Excellent working knowledge of AI/ML based application
- Experience in OpenCV/TensorFlow/ SimpleCV/PyTorch
- Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle
- Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python/AI/ML modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help with designing and architecting the product
- Design and develop the web application modules or APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.