- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements
Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the
Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the
Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have
Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives●
Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls,
emails, and social touches
Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad
Ops and Account Management team
Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
You Must Have:
Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting
Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
atural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager
in AdTech (Optional)
- Conceptualize the Product Strategy for the SaaS - Cyber Security Product
- Collaborate & work closely with Product Team. Understand the short term and long term needs of the business to build products that win in the market place
- Help prioritise the goals for the functional unit within the organization – for the teams individually and together
- Guide sales force to arrive at optimal team structure and composition. Ensure that the team are motivated towards work and are at their optimal productivity level
- Work with other business leaders & contribute positively to sales practices and standards within the company. Unlock opportunities for achieving sales efficiency across the organisational units
- Participate in building bouquet of products in the SaaS - Cyber Security Product space to drive leadership with the State of the art - Cyber Security Product in India
- Performance manage and coach the team to understand client needs and challenges, and to work in an agile manner to convert those into sales opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to drive the constant drumbeat needed to build a leading brand in a challenging market
- Lead a sales team committed and passionate about On-boarding client partners with innovative security solutions
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Consistently achieve Revenue & P&L targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Recruit and retain from scratch the end to end sales team required to successfully deliver the strategy and achieve market leadership in the shortest possible time frame
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- We are looking for young Dynamic who got a Flair for Marketing and Bidding.
- Good in communication skills and good emailing etiquette.
- Extensive experience in Cold Calling and Lead generation for International Markets such as US / UK / Europe.
- Should have an experience to bring IT services Projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptionally skilled at forging long-term relationships.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
-Developing Leads and converting them to customers,
- Conducting demos, field visits, sales pitches etc
,- Improving sales strategy
- Promote the company s services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Presentation of the company to potential customers.
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with customers
.- Proactive search for new business opportunities in the market.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
.- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Candidate should be willing to work in start up culture, should be self starter
ABOUT THE ROLE -
As a Counsellor you will be responsible for generating leads, explaining our education course higher career growth with potential Parents, Students, and others.
This role requires end-to-end ownership of the sales funnel.
We are looking for self-starter who is good at convincing others and enjoy doing sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
1.Need to make good no. calls per day.
2.own sales target by Fixing of at demos per day and close deals.
3.Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
4.Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – including reaching out on Social media, calls, emails, etc.
5.Communication with and information existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES-
- Good at convincing others and excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Ability to develop a good relationships with current and potential clients
- self-motivated and Win-Win attitude
An EdTech organization is hiring sales managers with experience of 2 years & above for Mumbai location (Remote working until offices open & Virtual onboarding).
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
Skill Sets -
- Exceptional communicator and an influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and Powerpoint