• Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrating user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Assess and prioritize feature requests
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
Mandatory skillsHands on Python Programming.
5+ years of Data Engineering experience: Skills sets: Python, SQL (Snowflake), S3.
Good to have
AWS familiarity would help
Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you'll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
- Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
- Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
- Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
- Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
- Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
Youtube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of
over 900 young and energetic members and 1300+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that would give you
great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You will work on:
· Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids
become confident communicators
· Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology?
You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers
across the globe.
· Sales Product: PlanetSpark uses its own CRM. What this means is that the entire sales team of 500+
people use our custom-made products to drive sales. You will have the ability to design the most
sophisticated CRM by directly working with the business teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who will get complete
accountability of designing the next-generation products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Architect and install new infrastructure
- Design and build reusable and efficient ruby code
- Plan and implement new features
- Integrate data sources and databases in one system
- Identify the bugs and propose the solution for problems
- Work directly with the business and design teams
- Be involved in the complete product lifecycle – from design to development to deployment and feedback
- Work on a wide variety of features
- Get complete accountability of product development
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will outperform their batchmates by two times.
- You will have a structured growth path
- Work on small tasks in month 1
- Work on a complete feature in the next few months
- Get complete accountability of a product in 3 to 6 months
- Lead a product stream in 6 months to 1 year
- Lead a development team
Location : Hyderabad / Pune
Experience : 5 - 13 Yrs
- 5+ years of work experience in software development or web application development
- Ruby on Rails (RoR) Experience is a must
- Design and programming of n-tier solutions
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Models
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A good team player
- Works and communicates well with others
- A self-driven individual
- Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
Preferred Qualifications :
- Enterprise application development experience
- An active Github/Bitbucket/Beanstalk account
- Contributed and launched your own web application deployed on cloud computing platforms (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Dealt with database performance issues and query optimization in MySQL
- Contributed fixes/features to Rails Core, jQuery
- Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin and/or Ruby Gem
Our client is a NASDAQ listed Product Development Software Company.
You have 3 to 14 yrs of software engineering & product delivery experience with strong
background in datastructures & algorithms
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You are experienced with one or more general programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++,
Go). Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with familiarity in
data structures, algorithms and a strong command of object-oriented principles.
• You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Server Backend, Distributed
and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Enterprise
Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Android,
iOS, and Machine Learning.
• You have a spark that separates you from the crowd and ability to think out of the box and
on your feet
• You possess multi-dimensional skills that make you a valuable co-worker in a fast,
changing and ambiguous environment
• You have the ability to learn other coding languages as needed real quick
• You are comfortable in working with a team that deals with ambiguity every day
Must have working experience in PHP based framework (Laravel / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend / Symfony / Yii).
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools.
Working knowledge of web services, APIs, JSON.
Hands on Experience in MVC/HMVC, Deployment, Design, Development, Architecture.
Working knowledge on Craft CMS, Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress preferred but not mandate