- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS and Angular Frameworks
- Experience with Java, JSON, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with MYSQL databases
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Experience with GIT
- Hands on experience with AWS S3 is preferred
- Experience with web servers & application servers such as Apache and Nginx is good to have.
- Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning database
- Implementation of approved user interface
- Design and construction of REST APIs
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
About Skill Monks - A unit of Scuti Tech Labs Pvt Ltd
- 5+ years of experience in building customer facing cloud-based solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in product development using NodeJS (a must)
- 3+ years of experience with Angular, MEAN stack and other frameworks
- Should be experience with NoSQL Database
- Knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns and core java coding principles
- Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with PhoneGap / Cordova is a plus
- Experience using D3JS or similar data visualization too
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with a team while also managing individual projects
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), and JTAG debuggers.
- Experience using build tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Exposure to relational databases is a plus
- Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions
- Proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Able to work in a projects-based, team environment
- Goal driven, highly motivated, with a desire to take the lead
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Technical Skills Desired:
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter is must
· Knowledge on Doctrine ORM
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Pixel-perfect implementation and integration of our approved user interface
- Design and construction of REST API
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Design and deployment of database
- Integration of data storage solutions including various databases, blob stores, key-value pairs, etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Handle overall website deployment and build process
- Work closely with different stakeholders to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development and coding within a cross-disciplinary environment
- Must have exp. on PHP, MYSQL, MVC, Linux, logging, Unit testing, Subversion, Restful/soap
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion
- Expert in back-end programming language PHP with Laravel framework and IDE
- ReactJS, AngularJS or VueJS would be preferred
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/ syntaxes/ libraries
- Database design and management with No-SQL, Mysql, including being up on the latest practices and associated version
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework both front-end and back-end
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with version control system preferred Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experienced in full web development life cycle from requirements gathering to Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- WordPress Experience is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience with Angular 5/6 and TypeScript
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Experience Struts, Hibernate is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to work remotely for a product-based HealthTech Startup based in Mumbai.
4+ years of professional full-stack software development experience.
[ React Native (2+ years) + Typescript is required ]
Experience working with NodeJS, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Work mode - Remote / Mumbai
- Salary upto 30 LPA + Esops
- Notice Period - 45 days or lesser will be preferred
- Interview process - 1 Online Test > Founder discussion 1 > Founder discussion 2 > Offer
Interested candidates can reach out and apply here
AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS/VueJS frameworks and libraries for the frontend
Experienced using NodeJS platform and techniques for handling asynchronous calls (Promise, Observables).
Real time experience working on any cloud tech(AWS)
Experience with Laravel is most welcomed .
Experience/Knowledge of page optimization for reducing load time and SEO
Experience/knowledge in source code versioning control using GIT, such as GITHUB will be added advantage
Knowledge of SDLC & Agile software development will be added advantage
Able to work independently as well as within a team
Open to learning new technologies and trends.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years in full-stack engineering roles.
• 2+ years of strong coding skills in at least one programming language that we use.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to debug, solve and fix bugs independently.
• Build new and enhance products and services.
• Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our applications.
• Take complete ownership of the project or features from design to implementation and to deployment.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver the products and features.
Candidates below 2 years of experience shall not be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are a fresher or a professional with less than 2 years of Work Experience