Job Designation : Sales Engineer
- As a technical sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of the sale. You will be responsible for building long term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments.
- Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
- Bring the #1 CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
- The successful candidate will have a Solution based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes. Must be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels.
- 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In addition, the candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Interested candidates can visit Logical Solutions Limited website .you click on career option and apply for the job
About logical solutions limited
Roles & resposibilities:
- Stay updated with product knowledge, at all times
- Managing life cycle of warm leads into sales
- Mustn’t mis-oversell
- Achieving higher sale conversion ratios
- demo / leads
- subscription / demo
- Customer Experience focused
- High level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships.
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of Call Centre Sales Warm calling
- Strong communication skills
- Languages: English & Hindi; spoken knowledge of a Regional Language would be an advantage
- Knack of understanding the pain areas & wish list of the Target Customer
- Ability to articulate value proposition from the Product
- A quick learner with passion to outperform
- Ability to negotiate & close deals
- Strong ethical values & practices
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Can speak & understand Languages.
- Graduate, preferably with Commerce / Economics as majors
- Working knowledge of Accounting / financial management would be an added advantage
- 1-2 yrs. of experience with proven track record in ‘Call Centre Sales’
- Working towards achieving team and individual sales targets + incentives.
- Knowledge of all travel destinations and handling the client.
- Candidate must have an experience of working in the same field for at least 2 years (Telephonic Travel Sales)
- Candidate should be able to do follow on leads and explain about tour packages to the clients.
- Experience expected 2 - 7 years. Freshers can also apply having degree or diploma in same field.
to you for sales and service delivery.
You will be evaluated on your ability to meet the business targets (Top line, Persistency, Product
mix) by working on assigned calls.
HDFC Life believes in technology driven sales and you will learn new technology/Mobility
enhancements, to comply with the Sales Management Process.
As a business professional you will be uphold organizational values in every action and ensure
business ethics and integrity. You are expected to be compliant to regulatory and statutory
Stipend: Up to 40,000 per month(2000 per month fixed+performance based stipend)
Location: Work from home
Duration: 2 months
Perks: LOR/Certificate/Option for a PPO(BDA,CTC:14.4 LPA)
As a versatile business development intern under our organisation, you would be responsible for:
1)Collaborating with the marketing/sales team to ensure that monthly sales targets are reached and to increase our outreach.
2) Managing the logistics for conducting our workshops for free in prominent orphanages around their city and seeking viable partnerships with schools around the country.
3) Ensuring the smooth conduction of our scholarship exams and handling all the facets of the sales cycle including lead generation.
4) Handling B2B deals with coaching centres and handling events in partner universities.
5)Generating and implementing viable strategies to see about our expansion.
Screening procedure: Online application followed by PPT round
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for Inside sales associates who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a self-driven mindset, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge…as well as a sense of humor We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales, professional services, legal teams etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree (BTech/BE/similar preferred)
- Relevant experience in inside sales dealing with US and UK clients
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets, and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.