We are looking for a dynamic & independent Lead Generation Executive who can be Fresher or professional with experience in outbound calls. The ideal candidate should have at least 0-1 year of experience in outbound/inbound calls.
- Any graduate fresher or with a minimum of 1 Year of previous experience in calling.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable, strong work ethical
- Exposure to international cold calling/ lead generation is a plus.
- Flexible to work in a shift-based environment.
- Should be a contributor to team effort by accomplishing achieving timely targets.
- Should have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- Making outbound calls and following up on inquiries.
- Engage in intelligent conversation with customers and provide them with the products and services.
- Cultivate prospects till they become qualified to lead.
- Candidates will be required to deal with USA prospects.
- Generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation techniques.
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets by identifying and accomplishing new customers.
- Should be able to work independently - end-to-end in sales/revenue targets.
Shift timings: US & UK Shift
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Nature of Job: Full time
Perks and Benefits
- Food facility from the organization
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Lucrative incentives apart from salary
- Flexible working hours
- Cab facility (only in South Delhi)
- Accommodation with food for Female candidates
As a Renegade Insurance Outbound Sales Representative (BDR), you will get to work on creating high-value opportunities and sell directly to Business owners (Insurance Agents & Insurance Agency Owners) on one of their most significant financial transactions. You will have the opportunity to work with senior leaders at the company, shape the go-to-market strategy and grow fast within the Business Development Organization.
This role at Renegade is a steppingstone to the Junior Business Development Manager role, where you get to grow a Territory and close high-value deals. High performers can expect to be promoted within 12-18 months, with on-target or above target performance.
- Establish and develop prospecting strategies for identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Run exploratory calls with prospects and ultimately schedule Discovery call with BDM
- Work closely with experienced Business Development Managers to learn the ins and outs of insurance and the insurance agents
- Foster innovation and contribute to the ongoing initiatives to meet the organization's growth goals efficiently and effectively.
- Listen to the needs of Insurance agents and share with the Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations team.
- Must be able to work when the USA-based BDMs are working / EST hours (7 pm to 4 pm IST)
- Minimum 2 years of Outbound Sales Experience/ Highly motivated to grow and succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in selling to customers in the US or any other English-speaking global market
- Candidates with experience of working in B2B companies will be preferred
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- High level of technical proficiency, including CRM and outreach software
Benefits that we provide:
- Paid time off
- Referral Program
- Performance Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- US shift Time: 6:30 PM to 4 Am IST
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pays
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Remote Video interview process
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the leads that we get on our website. You should have excellent communication skills to gain the lead's trust and move them down in the funnel.
- You should be able to promote and place the company's services by mapping with the clients' objectives
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to provide the right details to the prospects about us
- Manage proposal response process, timely follow-ups, keep a close track on the prospect conversion funnel
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Exploring new avenues to drive business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
What’s makes you a good fit?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in business development / Client Servicing or recent certification in Project Management
- You should have a strong aptitude in order to understand all our services.
- Education qualification: any graduate with people skills
About the company :
CareerNinja is a personalized learning startup based out of Mumbai. We leverage AI to create customized learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content &connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth, and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team
- Looking after entire counselling lifecycle: starting from engaging with applicants till the final conversion
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online learning programs offered
- Counselling applicants (college students, recent graduates, freshers, working professionals) via call, email or and suggesting the best courses/packages for prospective students
- Update and maintain daily MIS reports
- Coordinating with the marketing team to fine-tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Background: Counselling/Sales
- Prior background in education industry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Should be able to work on the CRM tools effectively
- Understand and effectively communicate what Career Ninja is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Be Empathetic and deliver high level of customer satisfaction
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Good Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
|• Knowledge of CRM Sales, software solutions.|
|• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.|
|• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence.|
|• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.|
|• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.|
|• Managing company portfolio at various marketplace platforms.|
|• Managing a daily checklist.|
|• Sending Welcome Email to the clients.|
|• Work with senior management to create sales and marketing plans and roadmaps.|
|• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Liaising with client/client staff.|
Interested Candidate can apply directly through link -
Title - Applicant Training Program for B2C sales
Duration - 6 weeks
Stipend - 37,500
Starting 2 week online training from office and 4 week On Job Training from Home
Designation - Business Development Associate - B2C sales
Salary package - 7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the #byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique #byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any UG/PG (2021 passing out)
#byjus #businessdevelopment #education #learning #sales #job #help #hiring# #students #hiring #team#learning #sales #students #job #hiring #help #team #mentoring#businessdevelopment #sales #communication #byjus #businessdevelopment #experience #sales #job #opportunities #mentoring #mentoring #environment #work #students #communication #learning #education #hiringimmediately #edutech #salesandmarketingjobs #searchingjob #selling #directselling #directsales #freshershiring #salescareers #salesexecutives
Client Coordinator: Onboarding and manage brands, insurance and ecommerce companies requiring aftersales waranty support services.
Partner Coordinator: Onbaording and manage service partners. Assign tasks/ claims and get them executed through partner network.
We are looking for people with experience in Business Development, preferably experienced in interacting with International clients or some exposure in that space.
Highly incentivized role!
- 7 - 10 years of relevant Business Development for product and services companies targeting Analytics / IT sales /staffing Technology companies.
- Must have generated a minimum of $1-2M revenue in the last 12 months
- Experience in North American Market Lead Generation is mandatory
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Locations: Across India
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs.5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of school curriculum and learning