This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
1. Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
About Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (Byju's)
- The candidate should be confident, able to navigate and convince the decision-makers, performance-oriented, and flexible at work
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Should have very good presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s services to research and reach out to potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for dealing and building strategic partnerships in the pharma industry and thus contributing towards business growth.
What you will do:
- Creating and managing new and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging with various clients in the pharma industry
- Being the key link between the organization and the pharma client(s), understanding the business requirements of both and ensuring that the same are met on-time and professionally
- Meeting the senior leadership management(CHRO,CEO,CFO) of the client(s) and also acting as a link between the company and the clients and understanding the professional requirements of both
- Maintaining long-term professional relationships with the current as well as new clients
- Being responsible for business analysis and preparing marketing strategy for healthcare needs and also providing 360 degree healthcare solutions to the pharma clients
- Handling and managing all the operational/ documentation processes involved throughout the BD cycle by ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations, while doing so
- Handling all the client queries/ concerns/ feedback / escalations professionally, efficiently and on-time
- Maintaining an updated and accurate record of all the account-related data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 4-5 years in Business Development is required
- Previous work experience in dealing with pharma companies is a must
- Outstanding communication and professional networking skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High ownership and problem-solving ability is a must
· Promote international business growth, develop strategies and execution plan
· Perform international market research to identify new opportunities
· Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
· Build strong international network & Support relationships with external partners
· Initiation of new marketing methods to create greater visibility of company in global market
· Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
· Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
Profile: To find and service new export, import clients for their freight forward needs. Managing transporters, and CHAs.
B2B sales calls.
Based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Graduate , diploma in import, export.
Good communication skills, can speak English
Basic skills in Microsoft Office
Business Analyst Job Description
DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
Growth at DataWeave
- Fast paced growth opportunities at dynamically evolving start-up.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas and explore wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
- Ability to generate lead through cold calling, in-person meetings, various technology platforms, and existing personal connections.
- Giving product demo to the prospective clients(Schools and Coachings)
- Regular follow-ups to close business every month.
- Giving a presentation to the school/coaching management about the product
- Taking care of customer queries as and when required on a priority basis.
- Need to have excellent command and fluency in English & Hindi.
- Should be able to install SCM and associated modules on Windows Servers
- Should understand SCM DB and architecture
- Should be able to install CU or PR updates
- Should be having fair understanding of Windows patches
- Should understand SCM services and have understanding on Monitoring applications