JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Semperfi Solution
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Technical & Professional Requirements
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Responsibilities & Skills
- MERN Fullstack eCommerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
● Delivering high availability and performance
● Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
● Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
● Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
● Ensuring designs comply with specifications
● Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).
- 1+ years of experience in any technology like VB.Net, ASP .Net etc.
- Currently working on live projects
- Problem solving skills
- Go getter attitude
There will be rigouros training provided on
- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will build and maintain eCommerce websites. you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience in Magento & PHP
- Ability to develop custom extensions.
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Ability to do customization in Magento 2.
- Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
- Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of Bit bucket, specifically Git.
- Should have good knowledge of semantics and code optimization techniques
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/">https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.