JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
About Semperfi Solution
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and / or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in design patterns & design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Experience with: Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (Eg Scrum) and continues integration environment
- J2EE application and web containrs such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Hands-on: The job requires strong hands on skills on Java.
Java 1.8 or later versions is essential.
Spring/Springboot: Knowing spring/Springboot is essential and is used for most of the app dev.
Junit Jupiter: Automation Testing is done as part of software development using Junit Jupiter by the developer.
Git: You can manage code using either CLI or any other UI tool like source tree, or Java IDE.
RDBMS (Sybase): Basic CRUD operations in RDBMS is sufficient to get started. NoSQL (MongoDB): Basic knowledge of NoSQL CRUD operations is sufficient to get started.
Knowledge of following will help, but not mandatory:
1. JPA (immediate on job learning will be required if not skilled )
2. Micro Services
6. Spring Cloud
7. Understanding of CICD
8. Knowledge of SOAP/XML
SOLID: You are clear on SOLID principles for software design. Design Patterns: You are familiar with at least few important Java Design Patterns and able to use them during software development. Essential ones – Singleton, Factory, Template, Strategy.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Writing test cases for automated testing
• Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
• Experience with popular React workflows Redux, Saga, Axios
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
• Experience in Entity Framework, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Umbraco, Xamarin, VB6
• Experience in Sitecore
• Experience in SharePoint
• IDE- Visual Studio
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft IIS
• Ability to write SQL queries and investigate DB logs a plus
• Good Knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• High degree of knowledge in networking (protocols, virtual networks, subnets, firewalls)
• Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SRE.
• Experience with ITSM tools like Service now, Salesforce….etc
1) Core PHP: Yes/No(Mandatory)
3) Ajax: Yes/No
4) Curl: Yes/No
Github will be an added advantage
Stored Procedures: Yes/No
Indexes: Added advantage
Triggers: Added advantage
Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for a Backend Developer / Fullstack MERN Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Backend Developer using MERN (NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL & Express) & GraphQL technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of Web and Mobile applications using NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- You are required to have experience with development in Microservices Architecture
- Experience with NestJS framework is a major plus
- Hands on experience with GoLang is not mandatory but a major plus
Start Date - Immediate
Positions - 2 (Immediate Need)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience building applications in NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- Strong and mandatory experience of 2 years of experience in building applications using the Microservices architecture in NodeJS
- Strong and mandatory skills in Automating Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Experience building applications using NestJS or similar frameworks is a major plus
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL
- Adhere to best practices of engineering by writing high-quality code.
- Hands on experience in Elastic Search and related technologies
- Hands on experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Jest
- You are required to write / conduct unit & integration testing to ensure code meets high-quality standards
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including Production Support, BAs, Architect, Project Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Design, develop, test and document detailed technical specifications for application components built using MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) stack and integrations
- Develop and maintain high traffic / high performance React and Node based e-commerce web applications and web services, including support for mobile
- Participate in support activities to help UI developers integrate with APIs / services
- Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern AWS cloud platforms
- Knowledge of all development aspects within an Agile SDLC framework, including; estimation, design, development, unit test, code reviews, and documentation
- Develop solutions that satisfy business requirements as outlined in user stories, and within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure solutions are of high-quality with regards to following standards and best practices, as well as satisfying security and performance requirements
- Collaborate effectively with other Agile team members
- Work with the Production Support team in the research and resolution of production issues.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Payment Gateways, Data security and encryption is a major plus
- Experience with CICD, containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of GOLANG is a major plus
- Good understanding of the Twelve-factor App methodology is a major plus
- Experience defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint is a major plus
- Experience with Security configuration is a major plus
- Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS, EC2, S3 etc. is a major plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in cloud integrations
- Highest levels of code quality
- Needs to conduct weekly code reviews
- Ensure timely and quality release of the product in collaboration with other team members
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS & Node JS)
- Apollo GraphQL
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of product development and start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
- Can do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a ”No politics” attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Implementing elegant, intuitive user experience using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing API's and designing the data architecture using web frameworks like Express.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express(any other backend framework), Angular.
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- TypeScript implementation with Frontend or Backend applications
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Enzyme like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, Redis, HBase,
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the co-founders, lead developer and business development team to create products that are truly useful for the customers and the internal sales team.
- Building and growing an online platform
- Obsessed about customers and helping people use the platform
- Designing and developing rich application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability
- Having an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Taking ownership for a task or an area of responsibility and driving to completion, on time and to high quality
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Thinking strategically, but with a bias towards getting things done without over thinking it
- Having structured, focused thinking, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
- IIT/NIT Graduates Preferred
- B.E/B.Tech with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience with using libraries such as RSpec, Beanstalkd, Faye and background processing.
- Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
- Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile methodology, refactoring and code standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good knowledge of schema less databases such as Elastic search, redis as well as Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and bringing in new, innovative ideas to the table to make the platform more productive
- Hands-on experience on deployment and maintenance of server (knowledge about AWS and performance monitoring tools like NewRelic / CloudWatch will be a great plus)
- Should be committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
- Should enjoy working as part of a team
- Should be proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
- Should communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners
Full Stack Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, Node v10)
- Hands on experience with at least one large scale application framework that interfaces with databases and deals with at least 20 million rows of data
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with schema design in at least one NoSQL database (eg: MongoDB) and at least one relational database (eg: Postgres).
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please reply to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.