What we are looking for
Work closely with product & engineering groups to identify and document
Design infrastructure solutions balancing requirements, operational
constraints and architecture guidelines.
Implement infrastructure including network connectivity, virtual machines
Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to
protect our customers.
Resolve incidents as escalated from monitoring solutions and lower tiers.
Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring
Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
Partner with the engineering team to build software tolerance for
infrastructure failure or issues.
Research emerging technologies, trends and methodologies and enhance
existing systems and processes.
Master’s/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and two years of experience
in software/systems or related.
5+ years overall experience.
Work experience must have included:
Proven track record in deploying, configuring and maintaining Ubuntu server
systems on premise and in the cloud.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting
TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancers & Firewalls.
Minimum 3 years of experience working in public clouds like AWS & Azure.
Hands on experience in any of the configuration management tools like Anisble,
Chef & Puppet.
Strong in performing production operation activities.
Experience with Container & Container Orchestrator tools like Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm is plus.
Good at source code management tools like Bitbucket, GIT.
Configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools.
Scripting to automate infrastructure and operational processes.
Hands on work to secure networks and systems.
Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
Ability to manage and deliver multiple project phases at the same time
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interview focus areas
Networks, systems, monitoring
AWS (EC2, S3, VPC)
Problem solving, scripting, network design, systems administration and
Culture fit, agility, bias for action, ownership, communication
About Mobile Programming LLC
Experience - 2+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
What problems will you be working on:
• Work with dev teams to automate deployment of modules and manage the continuous deployment pipeline
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all applications • Working on reducing infrastructure cost by adhering to best practices and automating workflows wherever possible
• Work on identifying, testing, prototyping, and adopting technologies to suite our infrastructure
Your skills and experience:
• Hands on experience on AWS
• Hands on experience of docker and Kubernetes
• Hands on experience of k8s related tools like helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki • Experience with securing infrastructure, setting up monitoring
• Setting up automated CI/CD pipeline via jenkins, ansible, spinnaker • Experience of working on infrastructure cost reduction and optimization • Familiarity with python, go or java
• Experience with database systems and PostgreSQL • Should be well versed in terraform / ansible
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Cloud Software Engineer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
· Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
· Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
· Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
· Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
· Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
· Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile : *** freshers can also apply ***
· 2+years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python, or Spark.
· 1 year + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
· Certification or any training's completion of any one of the cloud environments like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Digital Ocean.
· Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
· Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise datacentre technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
· Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure, or equivalent
· Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
· Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
- The Production Engineer (PE) is responsible for managing, monitoring, and configuring the applications on staging and production systems.
- should be able to modify scripts, worked on python scripting OR Hands-on coding experience in python
- Together with your engineering team, will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Debugs and fix hard problems in live production
- 4+ years of industry or open-source experience
- Worked collaboratively with software development team
- Experience in Python, Django
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Position: DevOps Engineer
The candidate should have the following Skills:
- Hands-on experience with DevOps & CICD open source tools (Jenkins, ), including AWS DevOps services (CodePipeline, CloudFormation, etc).
- Experience in building and deploying using Java/Python/Node.js on Cloud infrastructure (Docker or Kubernetes containers or Lambda.)
- Exposure to Cloud operations, releases, and configuration management
- Experience in implementing Non-functional requirements for microservices, including performance, security, compliance, HA and Disaster Recovery.
- Good soft skills, great attitude, and passion for working in a product startup environment
Total Experience of 2-5 years post BE or BTech or MCA in Computer Science Engineering.
- Proficient in Java, Node or Python
- Experience with NewRelic, Splunk, SignalFx, DataDog etc.
- Monitoring and alerting experience
- Full stack development experience
- Hands-on with building and deploying micro services in Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with terraform w.r.t Infrastructure As Code
- Should have experience troubleshooting live production systems using monitoring/log analytics tools
- Should have experience leading a team (2 or more engineers)
- Experienced using Jenkins or similar deployment pipeline tools
- Understanding of distributed architectures