Role: Java Developer
Experience: 4 - 7 years
Location: Anna salai, Chennai
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Looking for candidates who can join within 30 days
- Must worked on Spring Boot as an individual contributor.
- Develop a distributed and scalable solution for high-performance financial solutions
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Develop tools for performance tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the suite of server-side applications
- Perform and manage stages of the SLDC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS
- Devops with Jenkins, Shellscripting
- Must have experience / knowledge in Cluster Management Frameworks , Spark, Kafka,
- Elastic Search, Docker and database, build-and-test (preferred).
- Demonstrate skills in problem-solving and decision-making
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing framework
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with server-side core java development
- Hand-on experience in Micro Services with Spring Boot and use of tools like Sonar Qube, Jenkins, AWS.
- Test methodologies and testing tools e.g. JUnit.
- Shell scripting to handle basic scripting
- Able to work independently and produce high-quality solutions.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Participating in code reviews
- Knowledge in cloud and DevOps will be plus
- Designing, coding, and debugging software.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- More than 1 year of Hands-on experience building end-to-end critical applications
- Good experience in the Product/Business side
- Experience with the following languages Java
- Expertise in microservice / Data modeling / AWS / Messaging
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
- Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work with an established company in Asia with our global clients, the team needs to expand their capabilities in all things Back End. We especially want to hear from you if you have JAVA and subsequent frameworks. This is a great opportunity for a senior who wants to make their mark to eventually further their career within a global company with global clients.
What YOU do - Job Description
- Write clean, high-quality, high performance and maintainable code
- Build and deploy code to several environments (i.e., Development, SIT, UAT)
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Develop accurate and efficient programs with unit tests according to the requirements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in code reviews, support, investigate and analyze the root causes of reported issues/ defects/ problems of the developed application
- Maintain current knowledge of the standard language, coding conventions, and operations requirements.
What YOU bring - Must have qualifications/ skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or other related fields.
- 3-7 years of technical experience
- Knowledge in Web service development; J2EE framework including
- Java 8 and Java 11
- Spring Boot, SQL (MySQL, PostGresql etc)
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra, couchbase etc)
- Fluent in deploying and troubleshooting applications in Linux OS environment
- Experience in developing applications with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud-like Google GCP and AWS.
- Analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and efficiently
- Self-motivator, multi-tasker, problem solver, solid team player
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for each project undertaken
Good to have skills
- Experience in developing applications from at least 2 more programming languages e.g. Node.JS, React Native, Angular, React.JS, Ruby, and Golang would be an advantage
- Using enterprise-level database (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL) Eclipse, Netbeans or Jetbrain IDE.
- Experience in developing software in an Agile process.
Why join US - Benefits
- Generous and competitive remuneration with medical insurance
- Remote/ Hybrid work in our open, lively and equal work environment
- Formal and on-the-job training program
- Promising career growth
- Company trip and team bonding dinner
About Bluebik Tech Center
Bluebik Technology Center (India) Private Limited (Bluebik Tech Center) is a subsidiary of Bluebik Group Public Limited Company, a top leading strategic and digital transformation consulting firm with a net worth of USD180M in Thailand. Striving to serve the high demands of digital transformation from our multi-national clients, Bluebik Tech Center has been established to be the source of state-of-the-art technology
development and to produce world-class IT professionals in the world and share innovative technology wisdom. We are keen on innovation and R&D and have unique dynamic training programs to upskill and reskill our talents.
With a rapidly expanding business across the globe, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about building and developing new software products and enhancements by excelling at large-scale applications and frameworks with outstanding analytical and communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Discus Suite of Applications continues to run optimally in the SaaS & on-premises deployment environments
- Work alongside testers & business analysts to quickly and effectively resolve bugs and/or issues, as soon as they are discovered or reported
- Utilize the existing Discus technology assets (Jira, Code repository, etc) to ensure optimum efficiency in the development workflow
- Work with Infra/Cloud team to ensure the Applications are running efficiently and without problems across environments
- Ensure the codebase maintains sub-second responses for both API & database calls
- Perform unit tests on your code to ensure the expected outcomes from the API are achieved before deploying APIs for consumption
- Business requirements are met
- Performance requirements are met
- Compliance requirements are met
- Maintain, and prepare on an ongoing basis, adequate documentation for
- development - this includes
- API Documentation
- Technical documentation
- Code comments
- Present regular reports of work status to TL & Management
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager to achieve target release schedules
- Resolve client escalations & production issues swiftly & efficiently
JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore /Mumbai
The candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, or quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
candidate should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
candidate should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
The candidate should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
The candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
JD as below:
Strong in Java8 with Microservices + Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA Exposure to MySQL
Only Immediate joiner or Serving
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS etc.
- 2-8 years of product company experience
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments
Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
Optimise APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software. Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department
Mandatory technical skill: Core Java, Microservices, Spring, J2ee,
Good analytical and coding skill.
- Strong experience with REST/SOAP web services, JSON, XML and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Proficient in test-driven development, latency problem solving, architecture solving and high-level troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Database and SQL queries.
- Highly proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Demonstrated Agile (Scrum) experience.
- Experience with full software lifecycle and deploying applications to Production.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
- Must have the ability to translated user requirements into design and implementation.
- Highly proficient in written and communication skills.
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate