Yii Jobs in Pune
Hiring PHP Developer
Should have proven work experience of 1-2 years as a PHP - Laravel based development in a competitive environment
Proficient in developing applications based on Laravel 5 or greater
Proficient in handling MySQL database. (Experience in PostgreSQL is a plus)
Experience in other PHP Frameworks like Yii, Zend , Cake PHP, CodeIgniter are added advantage
Experience in SOAP, REST and web services
Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City.
Anyone Home founded in May 2013. We are headquartered in USA with total headcount of 460
people working. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications
servicing the USA Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to
What Makes Anyone Home It Services The Best For You
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves,
PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that
benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
- 5 to 8 Years of PHP Object Oriented Development Experience
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Clear understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience in Smarty, Bootstrap Framework will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Java script, HTML, CSS
- MySQL/PostresSQL hands on is a must
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Non-variable Fixed Pay
- PF Fund Contributions
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more
We are looking for a dedicated backend developer (PHP) who loves programming and writes code that he/she is proud of.
As part of your job, you will constantly seek the latest technologies, be committed to using state-of-the-art solutions and never accept any performance on an ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent expertise).
- PHP - you should have at least 4 years experience in PHP and in OOP development. Can use PHP to supplement and extend existing product.
- PHP Framework - At least 3 years experience in one of the following frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Yii or Zend.
- MySQL - Can perform SQL queries and build data-driven applications. Knows basic of relational database design.
- Problem Solver - Can effectively debug issues using tools like xdebug or chrome's console. Is familiar with stack overflow and other community resources.
- Version control systems - Can use Git and understand basic commands
- HTML, CSS and JS - Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS, familier with one of JS frameworks is needed as well.
- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of APIs, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL with some experience is plus.
- Knowledge of AWS, RabbitMQ, Redis, and ElasticSearch is a plus.
• Experience on YII Framework.
• Converting customer specifications to web application using Open Source PHP, Mysql, Ajax, Java Script.
• Manage complete Life Cycle of Web Application
• Manage Project Schedule and Team to produce highest quality result on Time.
• Manage & Upload Sites on Live Server
What we expect from you is: • Write clean, well-designed code. • Produce detailed specifications. • Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Follow industry best practices. • Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with PHP5 using Laravel/ZEND CodeIgniter/Yii/Symfony framework.
- Understand the specifications to define system requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate project updates and progress to team members and clients.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services . Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Abasic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Symfony,Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git