WooCommerce Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for an experienced Laravel/wordpress Developer. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel web framework
- Strong knowledge and exp of
- We are looking for a consultant 3-4 years of experience who has experience in Laravel.
- Wordpress with WooCommerce is a must
- Understanding the fully synchronous and Object oriented Programming behavior of PHP.
- MySQL – 3 to 4 years
- Knowledge of SOAP/XML/REST
- Familiarity with My SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Analyze, investigate & resolve bugs and technical issues faced by our merchants, partners and customers.
- Communicate with end customers & merchants on technical issues over phone calls and get on remote sessions to solve their issues on time.
- Identify, scope out, and provide solutions for technical projects that may arise
- Build out technical documentation and knowledge base for users to access
- Be a liaison between our Support and Development teams
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other members of the management team
- 4+ years of work experience as software engineer
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL and hands on experience in ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc
- Close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong self-starter attitude who doesn’t need direct supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to spot and resolve potential issues before they occur
- Experience providing product insights and resolving technical tickets
- Experience in startups
- Experience in an agile environment
- Coding bootcamp or technical degree is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing or service role where you had to understand problems and provide solutions
- A+ character. We are team-first here at company.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- Ownership. You aren’t afraid to take on new responsibilities and you act like an owner in everything you do.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Group Medical insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Collaborative fun workspace
- The opportunity to join country’s fastest growing start-up alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
We are looking for an experienced php full stack developer to join our team of dedicated employees. A candidate with a positive attitude and dedication towards work is highly preferred.
If you’re looking to diversify your WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP skill-set, we caters to the opportunity to push the limits and experience growth and self-fulfilment with every project.
Experience : 1 - 3 years of experience
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Programming, developing, coding, producing data-driven custom solutions and websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Develop custom solutions and web applications which are fully functional and responsive.
- Building WordPress/WooCommerce websites and custom php solutions using the best practice & standard plugins/packages.
- Creation of custom WordPress themes, plugins and packages written to conform with the coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme customization, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- Experience creating custom themes and plugins for use with WordPress and WooCommerce is a plus
- Thorough understanding of WordPress custom post types and taxonomies
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Shopify/React Js experience is a plus
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a .Net Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React and Angular. You will work on mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
As part of the team, you will be collaborating with other engineers and team members in creating delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain .NET applications
- Collaborate with development team on software design, implementation, code reviews, and more
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of .NET development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in .NET development
- Deep understanding of core .NET development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, and database design and development
- Strong proficiency in C#/VB.NET , ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in teams
- Experience with other backend development stacks: NodeJS + Express, PHP + Laravel, Rails, or similar.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with other web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or other.
- Should have created Public/Private/Custom Apps
- Proficient in Design & theme customization in WooCommerce
- Working on different platforms like Shopify or Magento or Wix would be a plus
- Min of 3-4 years of experience on WooCommerce App would be preferred
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.
- WordPress Developer job profile
- WordPress Developer job description
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development