6+ WooCommerce Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | WooCommerce Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 6+ WooCommerce Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest WooCommerce Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for an experienced Laravel/wordpress Developer. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel web framework
- Strong knowledge and exp of
- We are looking for a consultant 3-4 years of experience who has experience in Laravel.
- Wordpress with WooCommerce is a must
- Understanding the fully synchronous and Object oriented Programming behavior of PHP.
- MySQL – 3 to 4 years
- Knowledge of SOAP/XML/REST
- Familiarity with My SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Analyze, investigate & resolve bugs and technical issues faced by our merchants, partners and customers.
- Communicate with end customers & merchants on technical issues over phone calls and get on remote sessions to solve their issues on time.
- Identify, scope out, and provide solutions for technical projects that may arise
- Build out technical documentation and knowledge base for users to access
- Be a liaison between our Support and Development teams
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other members of the management team
- 4+ years of work experience as software engineer
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL and hands on experience in ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc
- Close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong self-starter attitude who doesn’t need direct supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to spot and resolve potential issues before they occur
- Experience providing product insights and resolving technical tickets
- Experience in startups
- Experience in an agile environment
- Coding bootcamp or technical degree is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing or service role where you had to understand problems and provide solutions
- A+ character. We are team-first here at company.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- Ownership. You aren’t afraid to take on new responsibilities and you act like an owner in everything you do.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Group Medical insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Collaborative fun workspace
- The opportunity to join country’s fastest growing start-up alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
- Should have created Public/Private/Custom Apps
- Proficient in Design & theme customization in WooCommerce
- Working on different platforms like Shopify or Magento or Wix would be a plus
- Min of 3-4 years of experience on WooCommerce App would be preferred
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.
- WordPress Developer job profile
- WordPress Developer job description
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development