- WordPress Developer job profile
- WordPress Developer job description
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Getting involved in design discussion with backend and product team.
- Work with remote teams working in different time zones.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript-6
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply.
Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements.
An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features.
- Design, develop and manage multiple secure and reliable web applications that process and manage transactions.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and Research teams to further improve current systems.
- Adapt technical trends in web applications to support product quality.
- Manage product compatibility across devices.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new team mates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience working in frontend for desktop and mobile web.
- Well-versed in other non-vanilla languages (ex. TypeScript)
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs.
- Possess a deep understanding of basic security aspects on the frontend and how to mitigate them
- Deep understanding of web technologies in various mobile systems
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience working with cybersecurity and compliance
What you will do:
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product manager, backend developers, and UI/UX designers.
- Partner with product teams to ensure user interactions & features are well-designed and implemented.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills And Qualifications:
- 4+ years of work experience in frontend web development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Preferably from a SaaS and web applications platforms background, and/or B2B applications.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs / application backends using Node.js (good to have)
Understanding of UI / UX best practices and ability to collaborate with the Design team to implement functional and intuitive user experiences
- You will be a rockstar front end engineer bringing to life designs and solutions created in collaboration with designers and product managers. You will be responsible for converting the requirements to fast, optimised, usable interfaces, loved by our users.
- You will be the main source of knowledge on everything “front end” related and guide the team to make correct technical decisions to ensure the speed and scale of the solutions deployed.
- Collaborate daily with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- You will be a key person in ensuring that agile processes created by the team are adhered to and you actively contribute to the improvement of these processes. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and ensuring that promised timelines are met.
- You will be responsible for the performance, security, scalability, reusability and quality of the applications under you. You will collaborate with senior engineering managers/architects to refine & improve your solutions. You will cascade the same culture across the team by supporting and mentoring team members, helping build truly scalable applications
- You will need to collaborate closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to achieve predictable results at a rapid pace.
- You will be able to handle competing priorities and chart the best course of action for yourself and your team members ensuring blockers are removed
- You will help in attracting and evaluating tech talent to help build the engineering brand of the organization.
Desired background & skills
- 3-9 years of experience as an engineer at top tier digital product companies across consumer or SMB.
- 3+ years of experience in working on front end JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience of design collaboration tools such as Zeplin, Figma, XD, Invision.
- Bonus if either you’re a full stack developer with knowledge of the back end or have experience with cross-platform mobile technologies such as React Native or Flutter.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- You get a kick out of people using and loving your produced outcome.
We are looking for full-stack developers with experience in building user interface components for serverless applications using React.
The role involves working with the product management team, understand the business requirements, and take full responsibility of design, development, test and release of the applications.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 2+ years of experience in building web applications using React with strong CSS skills.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of AWS platform and scalable application architecture
- Experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors like SCSS and LESS