Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Jobs in Pune
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop detailed software functional specification, articulate system/software architecture specifications for product features to meet product requirements
Design and implement new functions mainly in C/C++
Work on Networking and security modules in L4-L7
Peer code reviews
Write unit tests using C++
Experience 4 - 20 years within SW development
Excellent C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills
Excellent design analysis skills, including experience with software modeling,
high-availability, software reuse, performance, testability, and extensible
Excellent Networking programming skills on Linux L4- L7
Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
Highly motivated team player
Agile way of working
Type of work
L4 - L7 Developer
For more information you may visit *
Senior BLE Firmware Software Engineer
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune (Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
About the Role
Espressif is looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join the software department located in India. You will work in a diverse team where your colleagues are from Czech, Russia, India, Australia and so forth. Here, you get a chance to be a member of the core team in Espressif and work with talented engineers from all over the world.
The BLE Firmware Development Team is now focused on the development of the Bluetooth 5.x standard and BLE Mesh standard.
BLE FW Team is looking for a self-starting, high-technical, energetic individual with keen attention to details. The Candidate will be actively involved in:
- Development of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Firmware for Espressif Bluetooth chips.
- Development of new firmware for BLE latest specification (BLE 5.x, BLE Mesh, etc).
- Development of BLE chip validation and Bluetooth Qualification.
- Research of cutting-edge and challenging Bluetooth technologies (BLE Audio, BLE Direction Finding, Next-Generation BLE Chip, etc).
- Supporting the existing firmware through feature additions, enhancements and maintenance.
- Working with systems team and cross-functional teams to deliver quality software following well-established software development processes.
- Resolving issues as reported by internal test teams as well as customers.
- Bachlor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, Automation or other related majors
- Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol or BLE Mesh protocol
- Proven experience in developing BLE stack / firmware (2+ years, both BLE host and controller) or BLE Mesh stack (2+ years)
- Experience with software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and documenting in Continuous Integration environment
- Strong experience and proficiency in C programming (3+ years) for embedded platforms required
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in developing BLE profiles and BLE applications (e.g. HID, ANCS, Homekit, etc)
- Good understanding of other networking protocol stacks is highly desired (e.g. Zigbee, IEEE 802.11, UWB, Lora, NB-IoT, etc)
- Strong Real-time systems and software engineering skills required (e.g. FreeRTOS, etc)
- One or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, etc)
- Experience with variety of software productivity tools (e.g. Git, Jira, etc)
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview as per previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent trainings by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.
Post: Embedded Developer
• Proficiency and Hands on Experience on Embedded C, various protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232 etc.
• Testing and debugging of hardware and firmware
• B.E. E&TC , Electronics
• Certification in Embedded System Development/Application
• Minimum 1 years of Experience in same domain
• Working knowledge of any one RTOS for example Micrium OS (uCOS), FreeRTOS
• Working knowledge with SiLabs, STMicro, NXP controllers based on Cortex M3, M4, M0+ low power mode
• Peripherals: I2C, SDIO, UART, SPI, Timers, DMA, BT, BLE
• Must have working knowledge of memory optimization and low power
• Good to have: Understanding of MISRA C guideline
• Good to have knowledge of Radio sub GHz protocols
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, Roles and responsibilties:
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 10+ Years of Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing code for embedded systems, Proficient in C/C++ coding and intel DPDK
- Understanding of network interface drivers
- Experience with VMware, AWS, MSAzure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of micro services and containerization
- Experience in building Networking Security Products
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Design, code embedded features/solutions for the ShieldX Product
- Design write, extend and troubleshoot datapath code for switching, routing, NAT, TCP and TLS
- Work closely with other development , Product and Test Teams
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Should be a self-starter and be able to adopt to dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 40 hours a week