Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Designation: Magento Developer / Sr. Magento Developer
Location: Anywhere in India ( WFH for now for next 8-10months)
No. of Positions: 2
Notice Period: Immediate / Less than 30days (Do not share which is above this notice period)
Magento Developers with 3+ years of experience
1) Should have hands-on experience in Magento module/extension development
2) Should be able to quickly understand existing custom modules in Magento and customize and manage it further.
3) Hands-on experience in developing and consuming API/REST calls both inbound and outbound within Magento
4) Should know how to develop WebService/API/REST calls as per Magento architecture, coding standard
5) Troubleshooting integration issues from API/REST calls.
7) Good working experience on MySQL, developing complex SQL queries, design tables/database for complex business models
8) Knowledge of MVC, OOPs, Design Patterns – especially the design patterns used in Magento
9) Knowledge of Magento theming / UI components is preferred.
10) Hands-on experience with Magento 2 Porto Theming
11) Knowledge of deployment process in Cloud, especially for Magento
12) Should be competent and confident to speak up in team meetings, discussions, war rooms
13) Good command of English language
14) Should be able to work under minimal supervision
15) Should be able to coordinate with other teams and collectively solve issues.
16) Should be able to work independently as well as team
17) Candidate should have prior work experience in Magento Enterprise.
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
- As a Magento Developer, you will be designing high-quality eCommerce solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions including building components, modules, and plugins that integrate with external client services.
- Embrace a “shift-left” approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration, and end-to-end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Magento and PHP.
- Experienced in Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and dependency management.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
- Proficient with Magento APIs (REST, GraphQL) and 5+ years experience with HTTP and REST API usage.
- Expertise in using and maintaining Magento extensions.
- Able to write acceptance criteria, automation, and execute regression testing.
- Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira, and Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Experience integrating Magento with AEM.
- Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, etc)
- Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Build/deploys tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
•Play a complete Backend development role for Magento store development,
maintenance, upgradation and customization projects. Also provide support to
clients, via project management tool. Handle the complete project and achieve 100%
•Must posses fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2,
PHP, Zend Framework
•Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
•Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
•Good experience in Magento 2 Store development - design implementation, creating
themes, create custom modules;
•Strong Knowledge of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom
extensions and extending third party extensions
•Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
•Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
•Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
•Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
•Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment
Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
He/She should be more pro-active on development with new flow design and security practices He/She will be developing new user-facing features Build reusable code and libraries for future use Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or modules, including UI Elements
Qualification and experience
IT Industry overall experience should be minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience minimum should be 1yr in Drupal - Drupal Custom Module / Themes development Or Symfony development. ACQUIA Certification (Not mandatory)
End to end knowledge of Magento