Strategist Jobs in Mumbai
A Social Media Management Platform
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Company website: http://www.pivotroots.com/#slide1
Our clientele include:
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture...
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You’ll find that it’s an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you’ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
- Understand client’s business, strategy and product offerings.
- An Integrated part in Ideating & deriving 360˚ strategies along with the research team
- Edit and produce online marketing campaign strategy and content while working closely with web designers on page layout, content organization and graphics.
- Edit content for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Manage a project from start to completion.
- Independently research subject matter.
- Self-educate through engineering documentation and product use.
- Develop compelling original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, data sheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.)
- Produce customized templates/Collate technical & functional information
Must to have:
- Qualification in BA/MA/ BMM OR any postgraduate in Copywriting/Copy crafting.
- Must have a strong portfolio of live work which must include creative copy written for websites and other digital collaterals.
- Clear, concise and compelling copywriting and editing proofreading skills.
- 6+ Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Address: Trade Star, 803, B wing, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059