versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
About A Social Media Management Platform
If you are the kind of person who wants to build content & communication layer around SaaS products that impact millions of users, has a passion for making wordplay work for you and wants to own the content layer in an early stage company, this is the place for you. If you make the cut, we guarantee that you will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Strategise, develop, and implement content initiatives to educate and grow our beauty professional community.
- Collaborating with team leaders to develop and implement a customer-centric and appealing content strategy.
- To work with the growth team and learn how to increase an audience in a sustainable way.
- Keeping an eye on changing beauty industry trends to ensure that content is topical and relevant.
- Work with our product and technical teams to raise awareness of and adoption of new product features.
- Control all aspects of campaign optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a focus on scalability and efficiency.
- Use analytics to show the clear impact of all efforts.
- By combining internal and external learnings, create and record best practises and playbooks.
- 1-2 years of experience in building and engaging a community for a tech startup or business
- Experience in playing an influencer role on social media would be highly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-impact solutions in collaborative teams, particularly with designers
- Proven track record of creating high impact outcomes
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience in problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
If you are an incredibly intelligent & a highly motivated individual, excited to build a rapidly
growing beer business across India, juggle multiple work streams across numerous verticals and
hone your leadership skills, we want to hear from you.
As an Assistant Manager Marketing & Branding, you will be responsible for devising, planning
and executing various marketing, brand building and selling strategies for Proost Beer pan India,
which will require you to
Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive brand building strategy as well as
guidelines, systems and tools to ensure brand message consistency across multiple
Support creative development and interface directly with various external creative
agencies and experts.
Ensure balanced and memorable Social Media marketing.
Measure and report performance of various marketing and brand building campaigns.
Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activity to identify
opportunities and address key issues.
Align the entire company around our brand's direction, choices and tactics Build strong
consumer relationships, collect product and brand feedback and proactively address all
Maintain & develop strong relationships with channel partners, corporations, educational
institutions, event organizers and non profit organizations to maximize Proost Beer
participation in all strategically aligned events.
Plan & execute on ground events and brand partnerships.
Manage, mentor and motivate various execution teams related to all marketing and
branding building efforts.
You will also work closely with our Marketing & Sales Teams to devise and execute
winning strategies at all points of sale.
You will also work hand in hand with our senior management team and various internal
operations, sales, distribution and back end support teams.
Unique ability to simultaneously be a captain & a soldier, a leader & a resource, a mentor
& a teammate.
Work experience of 3-5 years, ideally within alco bev marketing, consumer goods
marketing, hospitality or event management.
Education at a top tier university college.
Excellent communication skills and an outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
Ability to think creatively and support decisions analytically.
Strong work ethic and discipline.
Paranoia for organization, timeliness and optimization.
Passion for entrepreneurship, marketing and top quality beer.
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.