- Core Java (Must be good in Core Java concepts, Java programming practices, Clean coding.)
- Spring Framework(Must have working experience in Spring Core)
- Any SQL framework(hands-on working experience in any of these: Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis/Spring Data/Others)
- Hands-on experience in REST API
- Hands-on experienceSQL Database(any of the databases: Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLServer)
- Must have working experience with basic GIT
- Maven or Gradle (Must have working experience in building Java projects using maven or Gradle.)
- Should be able to work independently under someone's guidance.
Good to have:
- Advanced Java(Threading, Performance optimization)
- Spring Boot
- Other Spring frameworks(Spring Security, Spring Batch, Others)
- Microservices - Any NoSQL database(MongoDB, Cassandra, others)
- Application designing concepts.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
About the Role-
Thinking big and executing beyond what is expected. The challenges cut across algorithmic problem solving, systems engineering, machine learning and infrastructure at a massive scale.
Reason to Join-
An opportunity for innovators, problem solvers & learners. Working will be Innovative, empowering, rewarding & fun. Amazing Office, competitive pay along with excellent benefits package.
Requiremets and Responsibilities- (please read carefully before applying)
- The overall experience of 3-6 years in Java/Python Framework and Machine Learning.
- Develop Web Services, REST, XSD, XML technologies, Java, Python, AWS, API.
- Experience on Elastic Search or SOLR or Lucene -Search Engine, Text Mining, Indexing.
- Experience in highly scalable tools like Kafka, Spark, Aerospike, etc.
- Hands on experience in Design, Architecture, Implementation, Performance & Scalability, and Distributed Systems.
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Troubleshoot Solr indexing process and querying engine.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science from Tier 1 Institutions
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As Senior consultant, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from ourtech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience using two or more development languages (Java8 or latest version, Ruby, Python, Golangetc.) with experience in Object-Oriented programming
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
About the company:
Company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging
economies. Leap work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students! They create modern financial products and services that help Indian students pursue a global career. From choosing the right university and the best financing option to lining up job interviews and introductions, Leap Finance invests heavily in your success.
Leap is building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can
take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Springboot, MySQL, PostgreSQL & Kotlin Backend
● Good to have experience in Node.js, Nest.js
● Experience with an early-stage start-up
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
We are looking for a Java Developer with 3+ years of solid experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone into production.
- You can break down complex problems with elegant architectural solutions
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks and love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and skills. Being part of a team of smart people solving interesting problems means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, and learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- REST frameworks
- Unit testing (JUnit, etc.)
- Spring Security / Spring Data
- ESB (Camel)
- OpenId, Oauth2, SAML
- Maven, SBT
- Shell scripting
- Container orchestrators (Kubernetes)
We offer CTO-as-a-service and Product Development for Startups. We value our employees and provide them an intellectually stimulating, no-bullshit environment where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued.
Lead Java Backend Developer
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end
engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering
services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must
have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part
of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years hands on experience with Java based open source tech stack.
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest)
- Are hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Possess practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Have hands on experience with Apache Solr, Rhino & Nashorn JS Engines,
- Have expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana.
- Have prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Possess strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
- Work closely with US engineering team and India engineering lead to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues.
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of team or at times be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges