- Core Java (Must be good in Core Java concepts, Java programming practices, Clean coding.)
- Spring Framework(Must have working experience in Spring Core)
- Any SQL framework(hands-on working experience in any of these: Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis/Spring Data/Others)
- Hands-on experience in REST API
- Hands-on experienceSQL Database(any of the databases: Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLServer)
- Must have working experience with basic GIT
- Maven or Gradle (Must have working experience in building Java projects using maven or Gradle.)
- Should be able to work independently under someone's guidance.
Good to have:
- Advanced Java(Threading, Performance optimization)
- Spring Boot
- Other Spring frameworks(Spring Security, Spring Batch, Others)
- Microservices - Any NoSQL database(MongoDB, Cassandra, others)
- Application designing concepts.
· Develops and enhances software applications through coding and testing.
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
· Involves in code reviews and training.
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Delivers highest quality software by creating unit test plans and testing code thoroughly.
· Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
· Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
· Creates project documentations and coordinates technical issues.
· Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
● Execute these via designs and high quality implementations in Java and/or Python.
● Work with frontend engineer to clearly demarcate division of responsibilities via REST based interfaces.
● Focus on solutions that deliver non functional requirements around performance, scalability, security, high availability, monitorability, debuggability and other such concerns.
● Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
● Very strong real world experience on Java, Springboot, Microservices.
● Advocate best practices and standards
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You’ll work as part of the software engineering team along with other front-end, back-end, mobile app, QA teams & you will also closely work with the founder.
- You should be able to take the ownership of a project end to end.
- Your primary focus will be to build, implement & maintain the complete back-end stack of the product.
- You will create production grade code and will implement the solutions which run bug free.
- Participate in product development discussions and product development road-maps.
- Collaborate with members across departments to identify and build on improvements to product, process and systems.
- Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 to 6 years of software development experience.
- Experience of working on application architecture design will be preferred.
- Experience of working in at least 1 or 2 projects, managing or leading the entire tasks.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes, Agile methodologies & CI/CD automation process.
- Knowledge of Queueing technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Version control using Git.
- Experience in microservices architecture, in-memory systems like Redis and basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience of building applications processing large volumes of streaming data will be preferred.
- Experience from a middle size company or from a startup will be preferred.
- BE/MCA/MSc in Computers/Information technology with a good academic record.
- Java, & Spring boot
- Spring Boot JPA
- Object Oriented Programming
- MySQL & MongoDB
Perks & Benefits:
- Great learning, innovative and development platform.
- Remote work and flexible timings.
- Reimbursement of the online learning courses on certification.
- Medical insurance coverage for you and the dependence.
- Five Working days per week.
QUALIFICATIONS ANS SKILLS:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, BCA, Engineering or a related field
1-3 years of web development experience.
Relevant E-com industry Experience.
Create and test applications for websites.
Maintaining the appearance of websites
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Maintain and update websites
Troubleshoot website problems.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 4 to 15 years of experience in Java Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate & frameworks. Well versed with Webservices.
- Excellent knowledge on JSP, servlets.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience level of 6 to 9 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and
- algorithms their space & time complexities
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large-scale portal.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with Java as the programming language
- Strong debugging skills - Code, Logs, DB, JVM
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Design and development of RESTful Web Services.
● Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server).
● Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework.
● Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot.
● Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat.
● Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
● Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards
What we need
● 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
● Core Java
● Spring Framework
● Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
● Spring Boot, Kafka
● Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
● Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
● Good team interactions.