You will get while working with us
- Opportunity to work on highly distributed systems with micro-services architecture and big-data volumes
- Solve challenging real-world problems by leveraging OOP & functional programming concepts
- Opportunity to incubate an open source project
- Get to work with cutting edge technologies to name a few Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Scala
- Developing scalable, sustainable and reliable enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience of working with TDD and BDD
- Develop environment using practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Learning opportunity on how to turn complex business requirements into a working product
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement understanding & analysis by interacting with client
- Carry out architectural and design discussions with fellow team members and come up with right approach
- Understand system domain, user’s perspective of system and use-cases
- Understand patterns in existing code and effectively leverage and improvise it
- Develop backend involving Java8 based functional programming and REST services
- Ensure best practices of code reviews, automated testing and CI
- Research new tools & technologies required for the projects
- Mentor fellow team members and bring their level up
- Strong hold on written/verbal communication
- Strong core Java fundamentals
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
- Passion of writing clean code
- Experience in designing relational data model from business requirements
Good to have
- Knowledge of functional programming (Scala or Java 8 lambda)
- Knowledge of NOSQL
- Working knowledge of linux & networking
- Performance optimisation - Optimise/refactor queries, code, stored procedures to take performance next level
About Brevitaz Systems
We specialize in big data, analytics and full-text search solutions to build scalable and ultra fast systems to make sense out of terabytes of data.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
- Principal Engineers are responsible for driving Technology and Engineering Best Practices in their respective teams.
- They should demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability for their product and software systems.
- They are expected to go above and beyond their role by contributing in tools, processes and practices which bring operational efficiency and are aligned with business goals.
- They are expected to actively participate in development along with team members and create systems and modules which represent a working model of engineering best practices.
- They are expected to participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- They are responsible for the Engineering metrics/health of their systems including strong alerting and monitoring mechanisms.
- They are expected to lead the adoption of best practices around coding, designing, performance of systems in a team.
Experience or Skills Required:
- B.Tech or Advanced degree in Computer Science with 6-12 years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Proficiency with Basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience in building solutions based on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K Nearest neighbor, SVM, Random Forest, Decision Trees.
- Strong experience with at least one of programming languages: Python, Java, Vertx, Golang
- Strong experience in building Server side reusable components based on Microservices or Distributed Architecture.
- Solid coding skills with ability to lead teams in identifying clearing tech debts for large scale code base.
- Good understanding & experience in improving performance of scalable and real time responsive applications.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and an aptitude to approach problems from first principles and build solutions for those.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent Mentoring skills. Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries are not clearly defined.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Angular 2/4/5, Spring Boot)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment.
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
It is a platform that connects new-age digital-first brands with "relevant" sellers to sell their products and services to trust deficit, less tech-savvy users by building trust through assisted sales and support. It acts as a bridge between brands and the end consumers who need a physical touchpoint, in-person interactions, training, push, and motivation before buying a product/service.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, motivated, hands-on Tech enthusiast who has a strong understanding and is willing to shape, drive, and implement technology at our company. We are looking for someone who can build a product from scratch with a successful track record of building scalable software systems. If you are someone who believes in our core values and loves working in early-stage startups and enjoys working in a challenging environment, we welcome you with open arms!
This opportunity is for you if
● You have experience in working with Restful web services
● You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain-driven design
● You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and
● You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
● You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public-facing web
● You have a knack for writing clean, readable, reusable code
● You have good knowledge of TDD and CI/CD practices.
● You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
● You have a penchant for learning
● You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
● You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
● You are “ FUN @ Work “