5+ Storage & Networking Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Storage & Networking Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 5+ Storage & Networking Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Storage & Networking Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Title: System Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand Mobile SoCs architecture across different Multimedia and Connectivity applications
· Evaluate Memory/Storage architecture on mobile platforms and develop architectures to improve
· Innovate new solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems by collaborating with other team members
· Identify new mobile workloads that will define memory/storage usage in future products
· Evaluate and present architecture trade-offs impacting memory/storage subsystem performance and power
Successful candidates for this position will have the following:
· Bachelors/Master’s degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field
· 4-8 years of work experience in the Mobile ecosystem
· Hands-on experience Power and Performance Analysis
· Good understanding of Mobile SOC system and Android system
· Good understanding and experience on system Benchmarking and multimedia applications
· Good understanding of the Storage subsystem with hands on experience on Host side drivers
· Strong Mobile Platform SW and HW knowledge
· Strong working knowledge of DRAM, NAND, and other memory/storage devices
· Strong understanding of architecture in multimedia and connectivity use cases
· Experience in C++, Python, or other System programming language
Linux Administration and VM Management with 6-8 Yrs. Exp: Client is based in US - No of positions -2
- CPU/Memory/Storage Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Disk Space Management
- System Log file management
- User account Management
- Server Start/Shut down
- Incident/SR Handling
- Pro-active monitoring of the customers infrastructure.
- Follow up on tickets with the internal IT Team for resolution/SLA
- Create and modify ansible/scripts to perform SA tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies
- and deployment processes
- Lead and manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support and Cloud Operations to coordinate and complete SA
- Lead and support Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle PaaS platform administration, and Security integrations with Oracle Cloud Applications
- Responsible for defining audit procedures to validate user permissions and creating custom user roles based on segregation of duties.
- Monitor and investigate any system performance issues and works with Oracle, project teams and end users to identify and resolve root causes.
- OCI infrastructure administration (Install, configure, migrations, tuning, patching, administration & monitoring).
- Identifies emerging technologies to solve complex business problems.
- Leads and directs all administrative support for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations.
- Effective collaboration with infrastructure teams, application development teams, testing, and release teams.
- Design/develop current and future state user security maps, identifying technical gaps, and building remediation plans with the new system.
- Implementing Disaster Recovery and High Availability.
- Applying automated configuration management & infrastructure provisioning
- Experienced in provisioning and supporting OCI components related to Network (VCN, IPSec, FastConnect, Firewall ….)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work cross functionally with the team on system administration, access management and security management tasks in OCI
- Responsible for coordinating the review of new release details, as well as communicating platform maintenance events to project teams and end users affected by both planned and unplanned events.
- Establish and maintain the security policies for the firewall as new customer locations are added.
- Establish and maintain DR plans for the network topology
- Switch from primary IPSec tunnel to backup tunnel
- Switch back to Primary when appropriate
- Backup policy development and administration for OCI tenant
- VM Backup scripting (includes testing and enhancements as needed).
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
Hiring Services Sales-Manager For IT Infra # IT MNC Company
Location : Gurugram/Chennai (work from office)
Experience : 7 - 12 Years.
Notice Period: Immediate /15 days/30 days.
Responsible for Business Development / Sales / Opening new accounts for achieving assigned Services business targets for the territory / accounts / vertical. Operating as a single point of contact for any matters specific to your customers.
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for Minimum 15Crs Services Order Book & 5Crs Services Revenue
- Key Account Management and Opening new accounts and generating a healthy funnel in line with the Services business targets assigned for territory / accounts / vertical.
- Forecasting and achieving monthly/quarterly business targets by offering IT services to enterprise customer
- Soliciting business for IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services, Network Management Services, Remote Infrastructure Management Services, NOC & SOC Services, Security Device Management Services, Identity& Access Management Services, Cloud & Hosting Services, Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC / Device Uptime Services), Facility Management Services (FMS), Tools and Services Automation Solution and Professional Services.
- Generate New business & Acquire New Logos through existing contacts, connects & sources
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the customers.
- Must have good relationship with key customers stakeholders and executive sponsors in penetrating new accounts.
- Negotiate business contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (Pre-sales, delivery, Finance, etc) and OEM’s/partners to ensure the customer needs met and to improve the over-all customer experience.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and their business requirement
- Ability to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for services business.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare & present reports on account and opportunity status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory by collaborate with pre-sales/delivery/OEM partners.
- Assist delivery team with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Required Skills & experience.
- BE / BSc / BCA in Electronics or Computer science with MBA or PGDM in Management
- Minimum 7-10 Years of experience as an Account Manager/ Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager in sales from IT Industry and managed Key Accounts in BFSI, Manufacturing, Enterprises Accounts (LE and VLE), etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT Infrastructure Services Sales experience.
- Very good understanding of IT landscape (Server, Storage, Networking & Security).
- Fair understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Fair understanding of tools & services automation technologies.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Flexibility and adaptability with Pro-active approach to customer engagement.
- Experience of engaging with business and IT functions in customer organizations.
- Experience in responding to large Services RFP’s.
- Solid experience with using CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of opportunity management lifecycle.
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.