Spree Commerce Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Tailor and Circus is an online ecommerce brand, looking for full-time a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with the brand on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, deployment and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and internal stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Rails 4 or 5 framework.
- Development and delivery experience with Ruby (1.9, 2.x); Rails (4 or 5).
- Good ability to understand, discuss, design, develop, test, document, and troubleshoot an interactive AJAX enabled Rails application that uses REST, SOAP, SQL.
- Knowledge on AWS is requirement.
- Experience on Heroku, Azure would be an added advantage.,
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum 2-3 years coding experience on Ruby on Rails platform
- Experience in working with Ecommerce products
own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team