Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City.
Anyone Home founded in May 2013. We are headquartered in USA with total headcount of 460
people working. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications
servicing the USA Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to
What Makes Anyone Home It Services The Best For You
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves,
PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that
benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
- 3 to 9 Years of PHP Object Oriented Development Experience
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Clear understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience in Smarty, Bootstrap Framework will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Java script, HTML, CSS
- MySQL/PostresSQL hands on is a must
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Non-variable Fixed Pay
- PF Fund Contributions
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more!
Skills & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
What essential skills you need
▪ 8-11 years’ experience in back end Java/J2EE application development.
▪ Expertise in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
▪ Experience of working in a service-oriented architecture and web-based development.
▪ Experience in writing XSD, Wiz-dull including parsers like SAX, DOM.
▪ Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA.
▪ Experience in Java Version 7.0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate.
▪ Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL.
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze business/functional requirements, develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team.
▪ Hands on experience on tools like Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Covertura.
▪ Knowledge in Java queuing system.
▪ Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and Servlets.
▪ Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle/MYSQL/NoSQL/HQL.
▪ Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an advantage
Company: Product based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in CANADA
Backed by intelligence and research, we assist your business perfect a greater outreach on the right audience. We are , your partner in professional growth. Offering bespoke consulting across varied segments, Trancis’ assistance is sure to set your business apart and ahead of your competition. With strong beliefs in detailed work approach, Trancis leaves nothing to chance. Meticulously going through each and every aspect of your business, we ensure that you have a well-oiled, and smooth- running venture. Appropriate business planning, correct legal and financial consulting, the right technical assistance, and more, experience an all- dimensional cooperation at . Company which stands for omnidirectional Now we are the leading IT based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in Delhi NCR, Canada and France.We are specialized in Web Development & Digital Marketing with a proven track record of developing successful online store.Our overall client rating is 4.9 out of 5
Online test -> Final tech round
Product based / service based company
Role - Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Exp. - 5+ Years
Joining time - Immediately
work from home permanently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in Advance Java, Spring,
- Enterprise-grade cloud applications on Java EE platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable,
- Object Oriented analysis and Design patterns.
- Run the simulator against it for verifying the baseline.
- Trigger scripts that need to get the logs from the server
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Good experience in Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protocol Buffers
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Working knowledge with AWS Lamda, Dockers
- Good to Have Skills: Shell script, MySQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mandatory skills: Advanced Java, Sprint Boot
Please go through the job description and interview process.
· Developing ERP Applications and Software Products using Core Object Oriented PHP, Laravel, MYSQL, AJAX, Angular 5
· Involve in a complete system development life cycle.
· Automating the system processes and developing the software products.
· Must be passionate to develop applications in PHP/MY SQL.
· Proficient in ajax erp product development, php , mysql , database design, life cycle
. Should be quick learner and hard working
The interview will be of two Rounds:
1. Technical Round:
2. HR Round
-In technical Round we will share an assignment as a part of the interview process wherein we give some instructions and attach videos to help you in completing the assignment.
-Once you are done with the assignment, we would take your profile ahead to the HR Round.
Skills: PHP, Angular, AngularJS , Laravel & MySQL
Education: B.Tech / B.E. – Computers & Telecommunication , Diploma
Job Type: Full-time/Work from Home
Please note that for the technical round, we will invite you to a zoom meeting, wherein we will explain and guide you to understand the assignment.
We will also share relevant instructions and files to help you complete the assignment.
Thanks & Regards,
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customisation.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customisation.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Total: 2-3 Years in Magento 2 development
- Relevant: Minimum 2 Years
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.