own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r
Principal Software Engineer /Architect
Axtechnosoft Private Limited
- You would take ownership of the existing system and scale it more than 10X over the next 2 years.
- Apply best coding standards.
- You would create the infrastructure that can serve 100s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- Over the next year or so, you would be able to guide a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
- Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products.
- You would work hand-in-hand with the Product Management team to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
- Eventually work with Data science teamwork to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Overall, you would be responsible for end-to-end architecting from Engineering standpoint.
Must have: -
- Total experience of 8+ years while relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Have built a platform that handles at least 500k to 1 million data request an hour.
- Worked on building an infrastructure that serves 200k+ customers.
- Hands on coder.
- Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally, Java. Also Angular, React, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
- Experience developing web applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Implementing Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Agile methodology.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- Open-source technology.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Reactor & Solids Processing
We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- CTO Requirements:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA is a plus.
- 4 years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus