Smoke Testing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Associate should have good knowledge and good hands on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Restful, Spring Boot Micro Services
Associate will be responsible for Technical design, Deployment, monitoring and ongoing support and maintenance of a diverse set of cloud Containerization technologies; namely
1. Java 8 Spring Boot with Spring Cloud - Ability to write clean and optimized code in Java 8/11
2. Experience on DevOps Tools like GitHub, Gradle, Nexus, Jenkins, etc
3. Build and deploy with CI/CD Pipelines
4. Any Cloud Deployment, Concepts and Debugging Experience. We need associates preferrably with knowledge of developing software leveraging OpenShift, Kubenetes and Docker, AWS
5. Ability to write JUnits/ Smoke testing/integration/
6. Good application debugging skills.
7. SQL and Database knowledge
8.Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
Keep the manual test cases updated;
Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features;
Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them;
Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions;
Set up test environments as required, services and databases;
Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and performance testing;
Participate in the product feature specification with Product Managers, UX engineers and developers to understand the test the same;
Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests;
Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed;
Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases;
Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning.
Hands on experience in java, selenium, CI tools like Cucumber / BDD, Jenkins, Maven, GITHub etc.,
Strong skills in automation test framework development using Selenium;
Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action;
At least 2 year of experience in QA automation;
Excellent written and communication skills;
Exposure to API Testing and performance testing using JMeter will be a plus.
- Good knowledge in manual testing through test case estimation, test case preparation, and test reporting
- Design & develop test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases at least 1+ years
- Good experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Re-testing, Smoke testing, running Selenium automated tests for 3+ years.
- Knowledge in Selenium and Java.
- Good exposure to Non-functional testing
- Very good at completing the assigned testing tasks on time.
- Ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Prepare detailed defects report.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Good to have knowledge in both Web application and Mobile application testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.