Smoke Testing Jobs in Pune
Associate should have good knowledge and good hands on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Restful, Spring Boot Micro Services
Associate will be responsible for Technical design, Deployment, monitoring and ongoing support and maintenance of a diverse set of cloud Containerization technologies; namely
1. Java 8 Spring Boot with Spring Cloud - Ability to write clean and optimized code in Java 8/11
2. Experience on DevOps Tools like GitHub, Gradle, Nexus, Jenkins, etc
3. Build and deploy with CI/CD Pipelines
4. Any Cloud Deployment, Concepts and Debugging Experience. We need associates preferrably with knowledge of developing software leveraging OpenShift, Kubenetes and Docker, AWS
5. Ability to write JUnits/ Smoke testing/integration/
6. Good application debugging skills.
7. SQL and Database knowledge
8.Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.