- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 6+ yrs
Hiring Test Automation Architects to build the world's leading and most comprehensive open-source test automation platform.
In this role, you will work primarily with our global customers as their test automation architect, recommending and creating custom test automation solutions and integrations with other tools to help them build fully automated DevOps pipelines. You’ll also help us build capabilities in our platform that are missing from currently-available tools in the market. Internally, you will work with Solutions Engineering and Product teams to bring your unique customer insights to product roadmap discussions.
- Understanding customers’ test automation requirements and designing solutions for them
- Enhancing the test automation capabilities of our platform by building solutions for unique and some of the most common, complex test scenarios using Java, Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Actively evaluating testing tools in the market to identify feature gaps that can be addressed by the Platform.
- Designing and implementing test automation capabilities.
- Helping our Solutions Engineering team build add-ons for unique automation requirements.
- Brainstorming with the Product and Solutions Engineering teams to come up with new features for the product roadmap.
- Helping potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools during POCs.
- Building with the community by discussing and validating potential new features with the community on Discord and other public channels.
- Experience designing and developing test frameworks using popular tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience working with Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, and few other popular automation tools/frameworks.
- Firsthand experience working with CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of integrating test automation frameworks with Bug Reporting tools, Project Management tools, CI/CD tools, Communication tools, Test Data Management tools, etc.
- Experience working with at least two scriptless/codeless/low-code/no-code test automation tools.
- Understanding of various test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects is a plus.
HIRING for Automation Quality Analyst with MAX 30days of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022QATEST08
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 3+yrs Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Automation Testing Engineer - Job description
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
- Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy using appropriate automation/performance tests
- Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression testing integrated with the release process
- Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
- Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
- Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
- Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
- Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical specifications
- Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project stakeholders
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with web-based software
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to performance testing
- Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
- Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
- Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
- Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
- Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment
- Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
- Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
- Create training, workshops, and handbooks
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
- Has created execution and reporting dashboards
Quality Assurance Engineer
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of robust and flexible technology to achieve our vision of safeguarding India’s “nutrition security”. We are passionate about making technology accessible and user-friendly for digitally naive rural users.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge on the BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with Qualifications and experience
Software Testing skills: Functional Testing, Test case Writing, Test Execution, Defect Reporting, Integration Testing.
Experience in Web Applications Testing on both desktop and different devices.
Experience in client communications and interactions Good understanding of screenshot testing Prioritization of bugs
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Proven work experience in software development
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
* Automation with Selenium is a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
We’re seeking a qualified QA analyst responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet F22 standards.
A detail-oriented professional responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations.
Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Remote working
Experience: 3+ Years
What will you work on?
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Monthly & Daily responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Do you fit in?
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
- Responsible for applying the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the Software development cycle.
- Analyzing the project risk & identification of the project requirements
- Undertake internal quality audits(Co-ordinate with Graphic designer, UI Developer and Developer )
- Perform Testing methods on Web(Chrome ,Firefox ,IE and Safari )
- Perform Testing methods on iOS application and Android application.
- Responsible for performing Automation testing by using selenium tool.
- Run tests to identify problems or deficiencies in products/projects
- Perform Internal Quality Audits
- Track all software related metrics in terms of schedule, effort, defects, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents
- Good Communication skills