Siebel Jobs in Pune
- Technical skills:
- Primary skills :
- Siebel CSW
Should have hands on experience Siebel Configuration, Scripting and Workflows
- Siebel Integration
Should have hands on experience Siebel integrations like JMS\MQ, Web services, VBC, EBC, Rest Service, API building etc.
- Siebel OpenUI
Should have hands on experience in Siebel OpenUI development.
- Database (SQL /Oracle)
Should have good experience in writing queries, performance management, query optimization etc.
- Should be able to work independently and should have strong debugging skills
- Secondary skills : (Good to have)
- Siebel certification
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA
- Candidate’s overall experience should be min 5 years to max 8 years.
We work in the latest technology, and our foundations are data structures, algorithms, solid logical reasoning, and mathematics. We are looking for very strong engineers who love coding, optimizing, and ensuring their code is the most efficient.
You will be involved with hardcore development. If you are an assembler of code or packages from different places to build something, you may not find our team to be the right fit.
You must be someone who can build anything from the ground up. Programming language should not be any barrier for you, as you should be able to pick up any programming language or underlying technology within a week.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Core development. Ready to participate in the designing, brainstorming, and development process. You must give sleepless nights to meet deadlines whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Reliable, Accountable, and Trustworthy
- Ability to understand software requirements based on a wireframe/program specification
- Familiarity with GoLang / PHP / Python / Java / C / C++ / Linux Shell and Scripting / HTML / CSS / JS / Node.js is a plus
- Effective communication skills to ensure smooth coordination of tasks with the Team Leader.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL, and PL/SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with ML, TensorFlow, and Keras is a plus
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache, NGNIX, and the HTTP protocol is a plus.
- Knowledge of multi-process, threads, memory, and filesystem on Linux is desirable.
- Must Solve The Following
To consider you for the current opening, please make sure to understand the following question and solve it. A simple program in any programing language would do. If you cannot solve this, please do not apply.
Write a function foo(x) where foo(foo(x)) = -x (assume x to be an integer, and foo(x) has to be always real), any programming language would do. Before submitting the answers, please verify that the output of foo(foo(10)) should be -10 and foo(foo(-10)) should be 10.
We are hiring for Backend Developer for Pune Kharadi.
Experience: Min 2+ Years with Python/Django.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Python/Django code structure.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding of ORM.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL.
- Better to have code optimization techniques.
- Implementing integrated technology-based solutions and identifying integration opportunities for a similar package of services.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Nginx.
- Excellent knowledge of celery, RabbitMQ
- Excellent Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good to have some knowledge of Angular and some frontend technologies like Html, CSS, Java script.
- Should take responsibility and ownership of delivery.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have a Graduate/Master’s degree in any vertical or global equivalent from a reputed university.
- Certification in Python/data science would be added advantage.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
Review all job requirements and specifications required for deploying the solution into the production environment.
Perform various unit/tests as per the checklist on deployment steps with help of test cases and maintain documents for the same.
Work with Lead to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and inform for any delays.
Collaborate with the development team to review new programs for implementation activities and manage communication (if required) with different functions to resolve issues and assist implementation leads to manage production deployments.
Document all issues during the deployment phase and document all findings from logs/during actual deployment and share the analysis.
Review and maintain all technical and business documents. Conduct and monitor software implementation lifecycle and assist/make appropriate customization to all software for clients as per the deployment/implementation guide
Train new members on product deployment, issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for the same.
Ensure project tasks as appropriately updated in JIRA / ticket tool for in-progress/done and raise the issues.
Should take self-initiative to learn/understand the technologies i.e. Vertica SQL, Internal Data integration tool (Athena), Pulse Framework, Tableau.
Flexible to work during non-business hours in some exceptional cases (for a few days) required to meet the client time zones.
Experience on Tools and Technologies preferred:
ETL Tools: Talend or Informatica ,Abinitio,Datastage
BI Tools: Tableau or Jaspersoft or Pentaho or Qlikview experience
Database: Experience in Oracle or SS
Methodology: Experience in SDLC and/or Agile Methodology
Job Description :
- We are a Fintech Company based in Pune, a B2B Trade Digitization platform for SMEs and Corporates to collaborate and work with Financial Institutions to raise short term fundings for payables and receivables financing.
- We are thus well placed to help Corporates and their Supply Chains to meet their GST needs.
- The platform is built using a polygot technology stack
- Platform Backend : JVM
- API & Business Layer : Kotlin and functional programming
- Client Apps and Customer Integrations: Kotlin, Jersey ReST Framework, home grown optimized HTTP and SQL libraries
- Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
- Database : MySQL - JVM - Hibernate & Exposed as ORM library - Python - SQLAlchemy as ORM library
- Build Tools : Gradle, Shell Scripting, AWS Code Build, Jenkins
- Ops Automation : Ansible, Terraform
- Servers : Ubuntu Linux
- Version Control : GIT
- Test Automation : Python - unittest, pyhamcrest, freshen, nose. JVM - Junit, Kotlin Test
- Cloud Providers : Amazon AWS, Linode
- We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers.
- We are looking to add 2 members in our team having hands on technical experience of 2-6 years.
- We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adpopted.
- We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As an engineering team member, you will :
- Work collaboratively with product, customer support and DevOps team to build, enhance, maintain, deploy and operate our systems.
- Continuously automate operational processes to improve efficiencies and productivity and enhance customer experience
- Work closely with the architect to continuously refactor the system architecture and design to meet the changing landscape triggered by technology changes and business growth
- Work with the DevOps team to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Ensure that development processes and deliverables always adhere to the mandates laid down for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
Skills required :
- Should be passionate about technology and ready to deep dive into programming
- Should have sound expertise of writing testable code and appreciate defect free coding
- Should be willing to handle Ops automation and production support
- Should be able to reason/argue/discuss/suggest solutions and alternatives
- Should be able to decipher the core problem to be solved during discussions with product team and/or customers
- Should have good communication skills and experience working in teams
- Knowledge of Python will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in financial domain will help but not a necessity
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave