Siebel Jobs in Pune
- Technical skills:
- Primary skills :
- Siebel CSW
Should have hands on experience Siebel Configuration, Scripting and Workflows
- Siebel Integration
Should have hands on experience Siebel integrations like JMS\MQ, Web services, VBC, EBC, Rest Service, API building etc.
- Siebel OpenUI
Should have hands on experience in Siebel OpenUI development.
- Database (SQL /Oracle)
Should have good experience in writing queries, performance management, query optimization etc.
- Should be able to work independently and should have strong debugging skills
- Secondary skills : (Good to have)
- Siebel certification
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA
- Candidate’s overall experience should be min 5 years to max 8 years.
Proficiency in creating PBI Reports & VB.net based windows Applications with expertise in Excel,
MS Access and VB with minimum 4-to-7-year experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience of managing an automation teams (.Net)
Experience with SQL/MS Access queries and database management
Experience in Designing the Power BI reports.
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Graduate in any stream
Hands on experience on designing, developing, and maintaining VB.NET based WINDOWS
Creating and maintaining data for reporting.
Requirement gathering from clients and stakeholders for creating new reports.
Knowledge and skills for tools such as Microsoft Azure, AWS etc will be preferred.
Knowledge of Reporting Tool like Power BI, Tableau etc. will be added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Requirements / Experience:
· 3-5+ years of PHP application development experience
· Strong Experience using Laravel/CodeIgniter/ WordPress frameworks
· Strong experience and theoretical knowledge of PHP
· Laravel :
· Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
· Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
· Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
· Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
· Testing functionality for users and the backend.
· Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
· Scaling projects based on client feedback.
· Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
· Maintaining web-based applications.
· Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (3) year(s)
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
· In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
· Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
· Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
· MySQL profiling and query optimization
· Creative and efficient problem solver
We are looking for a Sr. PHP Developer responsible for managing backend services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Codeignitor
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- IT service background is plus
Experience: 2-6 Years
Datametica is looking for talented Java engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- 2-6 years, having hands-on experience in coding, usually in a pair programming environment providing solutions to real problems in the Big Data world
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
- Engineers highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional, and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Proficient in Core Java technology stack
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Should have worked on Spring boot
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong experience in collections.
- Understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- Are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- Follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- Ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- Are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
● Must have worked on Java and hands on experience on frameworks (like Spring),
database layers (like iBatis, Hibernate, etc.)
● Experience on web application & RESTful web service development.
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and Integrating our
front-end UI with the constructed API.
● Hands on UI experience in HTML, JS, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS 4/5/6, React,
● Hands on experience on project life cycle activities on development and maintenance
projects including creating Junit, Unit testing, Code reviews etc.
● To lead the development and lifetime maintenance of software products, as required to
enhance product line. You are also responsible for managing the continuous
improvement process within the software product’s lifecycle.
● Development of planned tasks, participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing
on coding, Troubleshoot and debugging.
● Work closely with clients on issues related to design and development.
● Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with
● Knowledge of Application server/container configuration management and application
deployment (whether it is Tomcat, JBoss, etc).
● Experience on web application, OOPs, Design Patterns, Interface, Serialization and Git
● Ability to handle a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
● Must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
● Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces