- Technical skills:
- Primary skills :
- Siebel CSW
Should have hands on experience Siebel Configuration, Scripting and Workflows
- Siebel Integration
Should have hands on experience Siebel integrations like JMS\MQ, Web services, VBC, EBC, Rest Service, API building etc.
- Siebel OpenUI
Should have hands on experience in Siebel OpenUI development.
- Database (SQL /Oracle)
Should have good experience in writing queries, performance management, query optimization etc.
- Should be able to work independently and should have strong debugging skills
- Secondary skills : (Good to have)
- Siebel certification
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA
- Candidate’s overall experience should be min 5 years to max 8 years.
7+ years of experience as a Techno-Functional specialist supporting a finance organization with an emphasis on project management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12.
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML Report, PLSQL
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces Experience in performance tuning of the code Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc Good to have ADF experience Good to have ORDS experience Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions. Communicate project status and escalate issues to management. Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch PHP developer to grow with our development team. As a PHP Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and impactful.
What you will do:
Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer in PHP and its web frameworks.
Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming, MVC frameworks.
Knowledge of debugging PHP applications.
Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
Proficiency in software engineering tools.
Have system-level thinking and the ability to develop a system as a whole.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
Ability to understand the end-user.
Knowledge in server deployment (AWS & Google-cloud) is an added advantage.
Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
Fun: We understand that there’s a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in the work schedule and work from home so that you give your best every day.
Leadership Initiatives: We promote the overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and working in cutting-edge technology.
Minimum exp: 2 years (Full-time)
Primary and Must have skills:
- Deep hands on working experience in Node. JS
- Firebase functions like notifications, real-time data update etc.
- Firebase, AWS/Heroku, SQL/NoSQL Databases with Server side integration
- Can create and implement API on node js.
- API development and management
- Documentation & Efficient Code Management
- Handled large amounts of firebase data in the reporting backend
- Product Management & Product Ownership Orientation
Good to have skills (Additional):
- Online payment systems,
- Online Learning platforms
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics
- Non Distracted, Focussed and Disciplined
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Humility to Learn, share & keep improving
- Professional, Organized & a Team Player
- Understands importance of excellent and proactive communication in all formats
About iDream Education:
Our Roots and Vision
iDream Education is an ed-tech startup with a vision to facilitate universal access to learning and growth. Our solutions are designed to break the learning barriers of languages, boards, location or socio-economic status, and empower everyone to Learn Unlimited.
Our Core Values and Work Principles
At iDream Education, we are a purpose driven startup and are building a team aligned to our vision, culture and values.
Our core work values & principles are:
- Oneness - We believe in the fundamental oneness of all existence, and all our work, solutions, designs, content and business approach is based on this underlying principle of Oneness.
- Equal Opportunities - We stand for equal growth opportunities for everyone in the company and in our user/partner/customer ecosystem.
- Always Learning - Our culture is to always keep learning and improving with humility and self confidence.
- Exponential Growth & Evolution - We aspire the company, our team members and our users to grow exponentially in all dimensions and keep evolving everyday.
- Collective Responsibility - Our culture aspires to empower every team member to take ownership and responsibility of the collective vision and its manifestation.
Skills, Experience & Personality Fitment for this Profile
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/Heroku, SQL/NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- Minimum of 2 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development, APIs and web development in node.JS, firebase, basic understanding of android and flutter will be a plus but not necessary.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users. Developed, managed and scaled usage/analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Capable of creating and implementing API on node js. Should have deep hands-on experience in developing and managing APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems, and build and manage online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
- Possess energies and capabilities to experience tremendous growth in learning, deep dive development, take end to end responsibility of the products and join hands to scale our solutions together with our team.
- Personality Traits we respect - An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything.
Role and Responsibilities of this Profile
- You shall be working on and taking responsibility for our central content and reporting backend, which is the heart of our tech platform.
- Should have good command on Firebase functions like notifications, real-time data update etc.
- The backend shall be evolved into a content integration platform with internal teams and external partners working on a common backend for all content and courses updation, integration and management.
- You shall be responsible for taking ownership of the current web and backend solutions and defining, building and scaling them as per growth plans along with the product managers and the current team.
- All web and server side development and enhancements as per product growth vision and management plans.
- Please know that we are in a growth stage of our app and tablet based products and therefore a lot of responsibility and ownership taking work will be expected on the tech and product front.
Some Important Aspects of this Profile you should know
- This role would involve a lot of self-driven sharp and focussed work with end-to-end responsibility of the products.
- We are in a fast growth phase and therefore the need of the hour is a hands-on and fast paced approach to work with best of skills/communication and discipline.
- This role requires very responsible and efficient communication in all formats, verbal, written, messaging, email and documentation.
- This role suits you best if you wish to do deep and focussed work in a product company and be a part of the initial core team that builds a globally scalable edtech platform.
- We aspire to onboard a Node.js developer who wishes to spend at least 2-3 years in deep product building/scaling and gain unprecedented experience and growth while growing the products and iDream Education.
Job Type: Full-time, Work at office (Please note, this is not a remote working role / No Work from home for this role currently)
Job Location: Sec-32, Gurugram, IndiaRemuneration: The CTC will be a combination of fixed monthly salary plus an annual bonus. Proposed CTC would be depending on the experience and fitment.
● Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning,
estimation and execution.
● Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
● Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
● Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
● Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
● Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
● Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
● Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
● Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
● Contributes in tech recruitment efforts
Ideal Candidate Profile
● Solid experience in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
● Should have experience in cloud computing
● Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
● Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
● Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
● Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
● Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
● Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
● Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
● Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data
● 8+ years of experience in product driven organization
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile and web applications.
Qualifications Required -
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computers
· Experience - 3-4 Years
· Some experience with Mobile App development will be plus
- Experience in with Node.js, Express.js, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Experience with AWS services
The present role is a Backend Developer – SDE role for Goscale - Apna Tech
Goscale is a premium technology company focusing on helping companies building
world class scalable products.
Goscale works with premium product companies (Indian and International) like - Swiggy,
ShareChat, Grab, Capillary, Uber, Workspan, Ovo and many more. We are responsible
for managing infrastructure for Swiggy as well.
We focus on building only world class tech product and our USP is building technology
can can handle scale from 1 million to 1 billion hits.
We invite candidates who have a zeal to develop world class products to come and work
apna is India’s most trusted and fastest growing professional platform. apna aims to
connect the right jobs to the right people in the shortest possible time and deliver a
delightful holistic experience to job seekers and recruiters.
It is a one-of-a-kind comprehensive professional app where alongside job search, you
can do a lot more like learn new skills, network with like minded people, get support to
start your business, engage with particular professional communities to hone your skills
and share your expertise.
In the words of our users, apna is one of the most rewarding interactive career apps in
Take ownership of end-to-end product development
Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications:
Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development. Typically 4+ years of
Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
Knowledge around ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of git
Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
- Must have working experience on any PHP Framework (CodeIgniter / Laravel / Yii / Symfony /openchart / joomla / wordpress)
- Should be strong in jQuery.- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services- MySQL, query optimization
- Hands on Experience in Design, Development, Module Handling, Architecture.
- Able to work independently
Walk in-Votive Technologies Indore
308, Shrivardhan complex,
4 RNT Marg,Indore (MP), India 452001.