Sentiment Analysis Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with AI and audio technologies around audio detection, speech-to-text, interpretation, and sentiment analysis.
You will be responsible for:
Developing audio algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games, such as:
Streamer speaking, shouting, etc.
Gunfire, explosions, and other in-game audio events
Speech-to-text and sentiment analysis of the streamer’s narration
Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow and others -- and building models on top of them
Building neural network architectures for audio analysis as it pertains to popular games
Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
Solid understanding of AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to audio analysis, speech-to-text, sentiment analysis, and natural language processing
Experience using Python, TensorFlow and other AI tools
Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for audio analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for natural language processing, and others
Nice to have: some familiarity with AI-based audio analysis including sentiment analysis
Familiarity with AWS environments
Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Audio Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Speech-To-Text, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 2 years to 10 years
Sizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Presently, there are over 700 million fans around the world that watch gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. Sizzle is creating a new highlights experience for these fans, so they can catch up on their favorite streamers and esports leagues. Sizzle is available at www.sizzle.gg .
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
As a machine learning engineer on the team, you will
• Help science and product teams innovate in developing and improving end-to-end
solutions to machine learning-based security/privacy control
• Partner with scientists to brainstorm and create new ways to collect/curate data
• Design and build infrastructure critical to solving problems in privacy-preserving machine
• Help team self-organize and follow machine learning best practice.
• 4+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design
patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java,
C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
• 4+ years of professional software development experience in Big Data and Machine
• Knowledge of common ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch
• Experience with cloud provider Machine Learning tools such as AWS SageMaker
• Programming experience with at least two modern language such as Python, Java, C++,
or C# including object-oriented design
• 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design
patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Experience in python
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Build state of the art langugae models to understand vernacular languages.
- Build and push machine learning models to optimise the results.
- Consume real-time data and build layers around that to leverage customer understanding.
- Our state-of-the-art models are ingesting and generating relevant search results for our customers weekly. Work directly with our current models to tune them to the abundant inflow of data as well as architecting new ones to further infuse AI into search workflows.
- Bee an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech that makes our product what it is today. It doesn’t stop there though: As we collect more and more insights, get ready to shape the future of search.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with language models, building, fine-tuning, training them.
- Have closely read NLP publications and implemented some of them.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable ML infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have pushed deep learning models in production.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, sklearn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What you’ll do?
- Build machine learning models, perform proof-of-concept, experiment, optimize, and deploy your models into production; work closely with software engineers to assist in productionizing your ML models.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation, and serving.
- Research new and innovative machine learning approaches.
- Perform hands-on analysis and modeling of enormous data sets to develop insights that increase Ad Traffic and Campaign Efficacy.
- Collaborate with other data scientists, data engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders to build well-crafted, pragmatic data products.
- Actively take on new projects and constantly try to improve the existing models and infrastructure necessary for offline and online experimentation and iteration.
- Work with your team on ambiguous problem areas in existing or new ML initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Ability to write a SQL query to pull the data you need.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its scientific stack such as numpy, pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib.
- Experience in Tensorflow and/or R Modelling and/or PyTorch
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate, and structure it into a data science problem.
Job Category: Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
A global business process management company
B1 – Data Scientist - Kofax Accredited Developers
Requirement – 3
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders within like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
Total Experience – 7-10 Years in BPO/KPO/ ITES/BFSI/Retail/Travel/Utilities/Service Industry
Good to have
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA
As a Data Science Lead, you will manage multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for clients. You will lead a team of data scientists and collaborate across cross-functional groups, while contributing to new business development, supporting strategic business decisions and maintaining & strengthening client base
- Work with team to define business requirements, come up with analytical solution and deliver the solution with specific focus on Big Picture to drive robustness of the solution
- Work with teams of smart collaborators. Be responsible for their appraisals and career development.
- Participate and lead executive presentations with client leadership stakeholders.
- Be part of an inclusive and open environment. A culture where making mistakes and learning from them is part of life
- See how your work contributes to building an organization and be able to drive Org level initiatives that will challenge and grow your capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as expert in Data Science, build framework to develop Production level DS/AI models.
- Apply AI research and ML models to accelerate business innovation and solve impactful business problems for our clients.
- Lead multiple teams across clients ensuring quality and timely outcomes on all projects.
- Lead and manage the onsite-offshore relation, at the same time adding value to the client.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to translate challenging business problems into state-of-the-art data science solutions.
- Build a winning team focused on client success. Help team members build lasting career in data science and create a constant learning/development environment.
- Present results, insights, and recommendations to senior management with an emphasis on the business impact.
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Lead or contribute to org level initiatives to build the Tredence of tomorrow.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's /Master's /PhD degree in a quantitative field (CS, Machine learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science) or equivalent experience.
- 6-10+ years of experience in data science, building hands-on ML models
- Expertise in ML – Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time Series Modeling, Graph Network, Recommender System, Bayesian modeling, Deep learning, Computer Vision, NLP/NLU, Reinforcement learning, Federated Learning, Meta Learning.
- Proficient in some or all of the following techniques: Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machines ANOVA , Principal Component Analysis, Gradient Boosted Trees, ANN, CNN, RNN, Transformers.
- Knowledge of programming languages SQL, Python/ R, Spark.
- Expertise in ML frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Expert in Statistical Modelling & Algorithms E.g. Hypothesis testing, Sample size estimation, A/B testing
- Knowledge in Mathematical programming – Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming etc , Stochastic Modelling – Markov chains, Monte Carlo, Stochastic Simulation, Queuing Models.
- Experience with Optimization Solvers (Gurobi, Cplex) and Algebraic programming Languages(PulP)
- Knowledge in GPU code optimization, Spark MLlib Optimization.
- Familiarity to deploy and monitor ML models in production, delivering data products to end-users.
- Experience with ML CI/CD pipelines.
As an Associate Manager - Senior Data scientist you will solve some of the most impactful business problems for our clients using a variety of AI and ML technologies. You will collaborate with business partners and domain experts to design and develop innovative solutions on the data to achieve
• Engage with clients to understand current and future business goals and translate business
problems into analytical frameworks
• Develop custom models based on an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures,
and business problems to ensure deliverables meet client needs
• Create repeatable, interpretable and scalable models
• Effectively communicate the analytics approach and insights to a larger business audience
• Collaborate with team members, peers and leadership at Tredence and client companies
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics,
statistics) or equivalent experience.
2. 5+ years of experience in data science, building hands-on ML models
3. Experience leading the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of predictive
4. Excellent programming skills in Python. Strong working knowledge of Python’s numerical, data
analysis, or AI frameworks such as NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, etc.
5. Advanced SQL skills with SQL Server and Spark experience.
6. Knowledge of predictive/prescriptive analytics including Machine Learning algorithms
(Supervised and Unsupervised) and deep learning algorithms and Artificial Neural Networks
7. Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLTK) and text analytics for information
extraction, parsing and topic modeling.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication. Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
9. Experience with data visualization tools — PowerBI, Tableau, R Shiny, etc. preferred
10. Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS is preferred but not required
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models/infrastructure and software that uses these models
- Experience writing software in one or more languages such as Python, Scala, R, or similar with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, or distributed machine learning
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, Theano)
- Knowledge of data analytics concepts, including bigdata, data warehouse technical architectures, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex, real world engineering problems
- Working knowledge on different Algorithms and Machine Learning techniques like, Linear & Logistic Regression analysis, Segmentation, Decisions trees, Cluster analysis and factor analysis, Time Series Analysis, K-Nearest Neighbour, K-Means algorithm, Random Forests Algorithm, NLP (Natural language processing), Sentimental analysis, various Artificial Neural Networks, Convolution Neural Nets (CNN), Bidirectional Recurrent Neural Networks (BRNN)
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
Technical Skills Required:
- GCP Native AI/ML services like Vision, NLP, Document AI, Dialogflow, CCAI, BQ etc.,
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras, etc.,
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas, jupyter notebook
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Good to have MLOps and Kubeflow knowledge
- GCP ML Engineer Certification
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
This position is not for freshers. We are looking for candidates with AI/ML/CV experience of at least 4 year in the industry.