RxJS Jobs in Mumbai
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7, Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS.
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS on the web.
- Version control using Git.
- Writing well-tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID).
- The candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on at least one project with mentioned skill.
A software for haulers by haulers - CW
This is a waste management vertical SaaS with leading solutions and acceptance from the market on the path to growth. However, the product architecture needs a redefinition because of impending growth. The product needs refactoring of bottleneck code pieces, introduction of flexibility through modularity, scalability, layers of application and infrastructure layer security, interfaces designs, large amounts of data management and synchronization of business-critical accounting data. All of these goals have to be achieved while the product remains in production and business grows.
What the Role Needs:
Review current architecture and anticipate engineering bottlenecks
• Identify subsystems and isolate them
• Design interfaces between subsystems, evaluate available tools for each of the subsystems and make choices
• Make choices of tools, libraries, frameworks and design patterns
• Set benchmarks and KPI metrics
• Mentor & coach team leads to ensure architectural blueprints are practiced.
• Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Auto-Scaling groups, VPC, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB
• Database design & management for data-heavy product/s - NoSQL & SQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Extensive API design & patterns experience including micro services
architecture/communication - REST, Webhooks, API gateways, and GraphQL
• Prior experience in designing a multi-tenant architecture would be beneficial
• Experience with caching architectures and technologies - Redis, Memcached, or KeyDB
• Experience with caching, sessions, OWASP, state management design patterns, micro front ends, and frameworks (ReactJs/VueJS)
• Experience with designing & architecture of event driven services - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Native applications
• Have experience in one of the workflow orchestrations tools - Apache Airflow, Cadence by Uber, AWS Glue
• Solr or Elastic search experience
• Understanding and working with other senior team members to devise and execute DRP, data storage and backup strategies, incident reporting
• Prior experience of software architecture in real-time tracking like Uber
• Prior experience in notifications delivery tools - FCM
• Understanding of ADR and UM
at Birla Soft
Hand on experience with TC Customization, Installation, Upgrade, Migration
Teamcenter BMIDE & ITK - Working with BOM & Structure , SOA , AWC customization
Work Flow & Dispatcher configuration through custom utility translation
Good knowledge on Teamcenter customization and AWC customization and configuration
Should have intensive work experience on the following modules.
oPLM-XML import / export.
Good knowledge on required programming languages for ITK(C/C++), SOA-AWC(Angular JS,HTML,CSS) customization.
In addition to that,
Teamcenter to SAP integration
Teamcenter to Polarion integration
at Truemeds India
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer and Administrator to configure and maintain Truemeds NetSuite ERP system. As a NetSuite Developer and Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing, planning, testing and executing the implementation of new strategies including NetSuite's integration with the core backend system. This is a highly visible role, where you'll get the opportunity to make an impact and create a scale for a growing eCommerce organization.
- Build and deliver solutions to optimize NetSuite's usability and functionality, including the implementation, customization, configuration, and integration of NetSuite applications.
- Maintain existing scripts and build new scripts to address business needs.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan and implement configuration and enhancement requests, while ensuring system integrity, and maintaining the smooth functioning of business processes.
- Perform mass updates on an ad hoc or scheduled basis.
- Customize NetSuite forms, fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending key NetSuite configurations and customisations to support and improve ERP business system needs
- Customizing and testing NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Working with stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and creating solutions for complex business processes using Netsuites Suiteflow, SuiteScript and SuiteQ
- Troubleshooting application and script issues and providing resolution
- Technical Experience
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteBundles
- Experience in NetSuite Integration SOAP, RESLET, JSON, API Integration, Web services, Postman payload with other applications
- End-to-end NetSuite process, you know every single thing about Netsuite.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- You are a Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You have SuiteScript (1.x and 2.x) experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Truemeds is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3+ yrs. of specific Sitecore experience required. Sitecore 8.X+ experience is ideal.
· Bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or similar
· Hands-on Sitecore development experience.
· The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC with an understanding of the basics of front end technologies.
· Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks
· Experience with build automation tools
· Experience in TDD and software testing frameworks
· Knowledge of IDEs and source control management (ideally TFS, GIT, SVN or similar)
· Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
Pivotroots Digital is urgently looking for Magento Developer Role.
Company Website - https://www.pivotroots.com/
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Magento and ecommerce technologies
- Experience in working in Magento 2.x
- Performance improvement and Security updates for Magento
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database
- Good to have knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
SUVI(provide upto 18LPA)
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web
apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
at Nlb Services
Experience in Sitecore Devlopment 9+ version
Hands on experience in .Net
Full Time permananet position with client