Job Type: Full-time
Salary Offer: 3L PA - 5.4L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Key Skills required :
1. Proficiency in HTML5 development
2. Proficiency in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap ⅘
4. Hands on experience in building and implementing UIs in ReactJs including experience in building components, observables, state management and data binding
5. Strong expertise in building Responsive Websites
6. Experience fixing performance issues using tools like GTMetrix and Pagespeed Insights
7. Working experience in maintaining code versioning by committing to Git repositories
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work and arriving at timelines
3. Implementing media queries and following Responsive Web Design principles for responsive websites
4. Implementing state management, databinding and mocking APIs
5. Unit testing prepared web applications and HTML pages
6. Coordinating with the testers to resolve any bugs
7. Reporting on daily and weekly progress
8. Optimization and performance tuning of code
About this position
We're looking for Front-end Developer who is able to develop interactive, user-friendly interfaces which are AMAZING and AESTHETIC in design, appearance, architecture, and compatibility. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
What are you going to do?
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Excellent eye for layout and ability to translate PSD files into pixel perfect HTML/CSS code. SASS is a plus.
- Proficiency working with RESTFUL APIs is a plus
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing
- Some experience in object-oriented programming.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
- Some experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong communication skills
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in Angular 2+ and above, React JS and scripting Language.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, React testing library, server side rendering, and Type script.
- Validating user input on the client side and implementing meaningful feedback.
- Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
- Hands-on experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous integration environments.
● Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
specifications during implementation
● A self-starting, inquisitive approach to problem-solving.
● Passion for learning about and working on highly available distributed systems.
● Good communication skills. We solve problems for and communicate with various teams across the organization.
● Excellent people management skills. Should have worked with young teams previously
CTC Range = 30 to 35 LPA
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.