• Technical end-to-end design for stories by collaborating with business analyst/product owner, technical architect and clients
• Implement stories end-to-end, which includes Frontend, Backends for Frontend (BFF), Caching and also service orchestration in some cases) using best engineering practices like test-driven development, SOLID principles and consideration of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, security or cloud readiness (as applicable) at the story level
• Automates testing at unit, module and integration level as needed using tools relevant for the platform (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Webdriver.io etc.)
• Focus on quality by implementing best practices like logging, calling out technical debt, meeting KPIs using code quality tools like SonarQube, ESLint (customize and sync with Sonar), Stylelint/Sasslint and so on.
• Hands-on with automating redundant work, like common component structure, both in terms of scaffolding as well as using the right design patterns / creating abstractions.
• Mentor junior engineers in helping review code, guiding on technical decision making
• 4-9 years’ experience
• Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
• Good understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 – 12 months hands-on experience with the same
• Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
• Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application page into components
• Core understanding of how React’s state management works out of the box.
• Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each
• Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+).
• Good understanding of the Web Components standard.
• Hands-on experience with building Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) on any framework.
• Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization – especially in a React application with respect to resource loading strategy, CPU/Memory profiling on the browser.
• Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snapshot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
• Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
• Understanding of SEO and accessibility and making it part of the development workflow
• Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Publicis Sapient
1) 1+ years of work experience on some front end like React.JS, nodejs or Angular.JS
2) HTML, CSS
4) Good communication skills
5) Loves to code
GOOD TO HAVE
1) Experience with type script will be a plus
2) Experience with Nest.JS framework will be a plus
3) Strong hold on ES6 principles.
4) Familiar with TDD ( Test Driven Development ) will be a plus.
5) Familiar with working in CI / CD will be a plus
6) Micro-Service architecture knowledge will be an added benefit.
We're looking for a Front-end Developer who is able to develop interactive, user-friendly
interfaces which are AMAZING and AESTHETIC in design, appearance, architecture, and compatibility. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow user to seamlessly interact with technology.
● Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive
web and mobile projects
● Excellent eye for layout and ability to translate PSD files into pixel perfect HTML/CSS
code. SASS is a plus.
Angular or Vue)
● Proficiency working with RESTFUL APIs is a plus
● Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
● Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including
● Some experience in object-oriented programming.
● Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
● Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment
● Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
● Some experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● 3+ years of relevant software development experience
● Strong communication skills
We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
• Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers Technical Skills
• Experience with REACT • Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with REST API's
• Experience with claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC) etc.
•Required experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Azure SQL, MongoDB, MySQL • Git knowledge is a plus • Team player • Good time-management skills • Great interpersonal and communication skill
|1) Should be able to author low level design documents or implementation approach document.
2) Should be able to understand industry best practices and process associated with software development.
3) Should participate in design discussions, backlog grooming, estimations and other scrum ceremonies.
4) Should lead the development team on technical solutions, POCs, quality assurance, and timely delivery.
- Expertise of UI framework - React / Redux, RXJS
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, GraphQL and Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script libraries
- Data Structure and Design Pattern
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling, GraphQL and their working
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e. g., Immutable.js ).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Ember, React etc.)
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development,
● Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance,
user friendly and robust applications
● Understanding of layout aesthetics and appreciation for superior user experience
● Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management
● Experience in configuration management process using tools such as Git
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to work under pressure and commitment to meet customer expectations.