'Ease' is a mobile based app and web-platform that enables from-seat order and on-seat delivery for food and beverages at any F&B outlet through a simple 3-step process on your mobile phone using QR codes i.e. Scan-Order-Pay. It is a digital tool for all physical F&B locations like restaurants, bars, food courts, QSRs, movie theatres and hotels etc. to increase sales and engage with their dine-in customers in a more customized way.
Why join us:
- Team comprises of graduates from XLRI, JBIMS, IIT Roorkee, DU etc. and having experience of working at McKinsey, BCG, Citibank, ICICI etc.
- Pilot launch in two locations (1 restaurant and 1 bar) in Mumbai
- Advanced negotiations with 50+ restaurants/bars/movie theatres to go live in April/May
- Get experience of creating things from scratch with our early stage startup
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Work on the web application layer to build our product and components
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, Develop & Deploy
- Provide quick & creative solutions for day-to-day operational issues
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- 2+ years of tech experience of having built scalable web/mobile applications.
- CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Build tools like Webpack/Gulp
- Knowledge of AWS
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn and pick up new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Open source contribution is an added advantage