Positive attitude Jobs in Mumbai
Positive attitude Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top Positive attitude Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
at Ofin Legal
Posted by Ofin Legal
1 - 2 yrs
₹2L - ₹4L / yr
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Our Business Development Executives are responsible for delivering services to clients in the areas relating to business registrations, tax services, and corporate filings. Executives must be capable of engaging with clients on a range of mediums such as phone, email, live chat, and other internet-based communications channels.
A Positive attitude and ability to quickly learn are a must. Training and skill development will be provided by the organization.
- Comprehensive Computer Skills
- Ability to converse with clients over the Phone, email
- Ability to manage and work with multiple clients
- Positive attitude
- Punctual work ethics
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attitude to go beyond job responsibilities to ensure client satisfaction
- Experience working with CRM and Project management tools
- Languages – Proficiency in Hindi and English is mandatory
- Handle customer requests over the phone and email on a daily basis
- Respond to custom requests
Posted by Katha Khilari
Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
2 - 3 yrs
₹2L - ₹3L / yr
- Follow the sales process of pre-sales, client servicing, and post sales.
- Fulfilling all the targets set by the company on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Making presentations and pitching to the corporate and individual clients.
- Attending client meetings with the senior team and follow up for the same.
- Customer relationship management with new and old clients.
- Proactively engage in the sales cycle from cold calling to follow ups
- Bifurcation of leads and updating the sales funnel on regular intervals
- Identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new business or cross-sell
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proven interaction with architect preferred, not required
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Bachelor's degree.
Posted by Kamalson Dasari
Mumbai, Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
0 - 2 yrs
₹3L - ₹8L / yr
Partnership and Alliances
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more