PhoneGap Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who would own entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). The role will turn into Lead Mobile Developer based on the candidate's performance. The candidate will be reporting directly to the CTO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition, development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak mobile platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
- Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains
- Excellent Experience with Java/J2ME, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Experience in working with SQLite Database.
- Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience with open source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
- Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
Job Location - Koramangala, Bangalore
- Technical Assessment By Barraiser - 2 Interviews
- Design Round With The CTO
- Final Interview With The CEO
Mobile App Development:-
We are looking for 2 - 3 years of overall mobile app development experience out of which experience of at least 2+ years in developing native and hybrid mobile applications Should have handled end-to-end designing, development, testing, and deployment on any native Android/iOS platform.
Hands-on experience with native development will add advantage, Angular 6+ Excellent technical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, Angular JS.
Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
Experience in Business Object Model implementation data integration with JSON/XML Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs etc.
Should have knowledge of App signing, publishing to Play-store and iTunes Well versed with code management like GIT, SVN Should be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept,
- design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Work directly with the tech team to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Test the app on devices and Deploy it on Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.