- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Performing research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience working as Android or React Native development
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary
- If Android, you should have strong understanding of activity lifecycle, other components like service, broadcast receiver.
- Core knowledge in Rxjava, Rxandroid, retrofit etc. and can work with Kotlin programming language.
- If React Native, should be well versed with React JS and React Native.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Location : Science city, Ahmedabad
Only walkin interview
No Online interview
Skill : Android, Java, kotlin
Salary : No bar for the right candidate
Ahmedabad based candidate apply
Immediate joiner preferred
• Complete ownership of building and maintaining mobile APP.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and
• Should be comfortable working on Android (Kotlin/Java).
• Should be comfortable in building a great consumer user interface.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Overall experience of 2-4 years in native Android.
• Android Developer with 2+ years of experience.
• Experience in Android (Android Studio, Java, Kotlin).
• Basic understanding of Backend services, API implementation and database systems.
• We encourage all our devs to have base level of knowledge on DevOps, Source Control, CI/CD
systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP
• Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
• Understanding of production deployment of the app in Play Store.
- Meeting with the product team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing native functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional code.
- Designing and building native plugin codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and native plugin bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in Native Android Development
- 2+ years of experience using Kotlin/Java
- Experience developing highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Designing applications with latest frameworks and architecture such as MVVM, etc.
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading is a big plus
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Having worked with the Realm database and dagger is a big plus.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
Role : Sr. Android Developer / Android SDE-II
Experience : 4+ Years in Android Development
Location : Bangalore / Currently WFH but resuming office from 1st Mar’2021. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E
Skills :- Android App Development. Exposure to Java, Knowledge of Android SDK, SQLite, familiarity with RESTful APIs and Must have written Unit , Integration and UI Test Cases
Sr. Android Developer
We are looking for strong technologists who are passionate about solving complex and
challenging problems. You should be excited about your work and making an impact on millions of customers. If you love working on latest technologies, delivering valuable and quality
products with the sense of ownership then this is the place for you :)
- Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of our Android apps
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Maintain the high quality levels of code and various documentations as per phase of project.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirement : 4+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in Android App Development.
We are looking for an android developer to enhance design, fix bugs, improve performance and develop new features of a functional Android application
Responsibilities & Skills
An ideal candidate:
Should have 7+ years of professional experience in autonomously designing, developing, testing, debugging and maintaining mobile applications on the Android platform
Should have hands-on experience with and strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, and different versions of android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Should have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Should have experience with offline storage/mode, threading, and performance tuning and Memory Management
Should have knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Should have strong understanding of Android, OEM's and OS flavors
Should have experience working with Sqlite database and proficient in writing SQL queries
Should be well conversant with Android UI design principles, interface guidelines, material design, patterns, and best practices
Should have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Should be able to review the existing code, find out & fix bugs and optimize the code.
Should fix bugs and improve Android application performance
Should develop new features of the Android application
Should assume end-to-end ownership of the Android application and assigned tasks
Should work independently without the need of guidance and supervision
Should have ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Should have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in product driven organization.
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)