Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India’s Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world's 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
You can view their website at https://www.digio.in or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Android Engineer at Digio your responsibilities will be:
- Drive Digio SDKs, Libraries, App development in Java, Kotlin and Flutter.
- Take care of performance and security Android level.
- Keep it crash free, modular, perfectly memory managed for mass level usage.
- Usage of Java based REST APIs and backend level developments.
- Drive Android level development as well around available AI, ML and Vision Android libraries.
- Education: B.Tech. (CS/IT) / B.Sc. (CS) / M.Tech. / MCA.
- Experience suitable to above mentioned requirements around Android. IOS experience is plus.
- Experience in creating Android Apps from scratch.
- Experience with Kotlin, Flutter. Experience with Dagger.
- Good low level and High level software design and architecture skills, experience of working with distributed environments.
- Have good understanding on Android and IOS internals and memory management.
- Fast learning abilities.
- 3-5 years of experience and at least 2 years working with product company.
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Name of the position :Software Developer - Android
Experience: 1 - 4 Yrs
Job Location: Chembur West (Walking distance from Chembur Station.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the
environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications
into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and
performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope
; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;
identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is
fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure
non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with
teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
-BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON,Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
Frontend Developer (Flutter) will be responsible for the Design and Building of sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter. You will develop new features, maintain code, and fix/debug issues in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS.
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to stay in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the application.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write tests for the Mobile Application.
- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ BCA/ MCA with equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience as an App Developer.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services.
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android.
- Familiar with Material Design Guidelines.
- Hungry for more responsibility and knowledge.
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards.
- Has a strong drive for producing quality software and makes sure issues are raised and resolved promptly.
- Has good communication and planning skills for preparing for a release.
Job Location : Jasola, New Delhi; Work from Office only, 5 days working.
Skillset: React Native Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Location: Delhi - WFH
3+ years experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
2+ years experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or React
Native.(layouts, animations, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Strong fundamentals around Redux lifecycle, store and middleware.
Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals and debugging skills
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel
Experience of customizing libraries
Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
Strong focus on app performance
Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing .
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
Krafty Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded mobile application developer who take pride in the work they do.
Krafty Solutions is a product design and development studio where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment. An opportunity will be given based on your preference.
If you're the guy who has a strong bias for making things happen, always wears a smile on your face, with a proactive attitude then we would like to meet you. You will work closely with your team leader who will help you to learn new things as well as resolve your doubts. If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Java and Android SDK.
- Experience in RESTful, JSON and XML parsing, SQLite, Push Notification, Payment Gateway Integration, In app Purchase
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries.
- Hands on with Kotlin, Android-KTX libraries and Unit testing (Junit, Espresso, Mockito, Firebase Test-case)
- Hand on experience on Android UI Development (Material Design Component), multiple device resolution support, landscape and tablet support, multi-language & RTL support in layout.
- Understanding of App Lifecycle, Activity, Fragment, Background Service, Broadcast, Gradle, Memory management, Threading etc.
- Understanding of architecture design patterns like MVP and/or MVVM
- Android jetpack component(Room, DataBinding, LifeCycle, LiveData, Navigation, Paging, ViewModel, WorkManager)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT)
- Data binding library, constraint layout, RxJava concepts,
- Experience with publishing app on Google Play Console and managing the app lifecycle
- GraphQL knowledge is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility and accountability for Android App
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
- Overall App Design - code, performance, security, size
- Deliver new features, execute on the roadmap and plan for the future.
- Convert app requirements into actionable and tangible items for all stakeholders
- Release planning and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, backend, frontend, ui/ux etc)
- Proactive ANR, other crash fixes etc
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development/performance etc
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA
- Kotlin, Java, RxKotlin, RxJava, Android SDK, Android Studio, Git Required
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MSc IT degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience - 3-6 yrs
- Great Company Culture - A relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with a dynamic young team
- Work-Life Balance - Genuine work/life balance served at Krafty.
- A Well Earned Rest - You will get 11 paid public holidays as well as 12 paid leaves. So, a total of 23 HOLIDAYS
- Flexible working hours - Reaching late at the office would never be an issue for you. Fully remote culture
- Weekends Off - Saturday & Sunday Fixed Off
• Design And Build Applications
• Ensure The Performance, Quality, And Responsiveness Of Applications
• Collaborate With A Team To Define, Design, And Ship New Features
• Identify And Correct Bottlenecks And Fix Bugs
• Help Maintain Code Quality, Organisation, And Automatisation
What You Need
• Expertise With Flutter.
• Experience Of Connecting Backend With Frontend
• Familiarity With RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications To Back-End Services.
• Integration Of Payment Gateway.
• Deployment of App on Play Store.
• Understanding Design Principles And Interface Guidelines
• Get-Things-Done Attitude, And Empathy
• Strong Sense Of Ownership, Drive And An Obsessive Attention To Detail.
• Comfortable With Iterative Development Practices And Code Reviews
• Previous Experience As Part Of A Product Oriented Team Is A Plus
Job Title: Android Developer with React Native
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Role : Sr. Android Developer / Android SDE-II
Experience : 4+ Years in Android Development
Location : Bangalore / Currently WFH but resuming office from 1st Mar’2021. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E
Skills :- Android App Development. Exposure to Java, Knowledge of Android SDK, SQLite, familiarity with RESTful APIs and Must have written Unit , Integration and UI Test Cases
Sr. Android Developer
We are looking for strong technologists who are passionate about solving complex and
challenging problems. You should be excited about your work and making an impact on millions of customers. If you love working on latest technologies, delivering valuable and quality
products with the sense of ownership then this is the place for you :)
- Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of our Android apps
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Maintain the high quality levels of code and various documentations as per phase of project.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirement : 4+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in Android App Development.
Are you an experienced app Developer with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks.
- Identifying and communicating best practices for Android development.
- Working through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement, and support our Android apps applications using Android Studio and Java, Koltin, RxJava, MVVM, MVP.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 15,00,000