PhoneGap Jobs in Hyderabad
Job Title:Lead Mobile Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:6 to 8 Years
Package:As Per market Standard
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Mobile Developer,Ionic(Knowledge also fine)
Skills and Responsibilities
Any hybrid mobile Framework (PhoneGap, Cordova, ReactNative)
Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of
Understanding of MVC concepts, Design Patterns, User experience, Mobile Usability, Security
Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs; Ability to handle dependencies and debugging
Good knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
Experience in databases such as MongoDB/MySQL/MS SQL.
Experience using Git/GitHub or any related source control environments in a distributed team
environment; Hands on experience Google Play/iTunes Services
Build and publish applications in app stores
Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and
Ability to handle Mobile app architecture, design and optimization, estimate timelines, able to
provide a solution to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, to
maximize development efficiency, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to
the next level
Good communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to
white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as
contribute insights from past experiences.
Minimum 4 years of hands on experience
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
Security mindedness in development practices
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
Ability to work independently in small teams with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced (3-5yrs) Senior Mobile Developer ( React Native developer) to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad. Interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What would you do?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- A team player and an excellent communicator with exceptional mentoring skills
Who Should Apply?
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, and IntelliJ.
- Experience using automated testing suites like Jest or Mocha
- Should have production experience using Redux
- Understanding of offline handling capabilities using SQLite or similar DBs
- Experience with Mobile CICD services like AppCenter or Bitrise
- Experience with logging frameworks like BugSnag or AppCenter or Crashlytics
- Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage
- Experience with configuring push notifications
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company. WE BUILD PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients (Eg: CashFlo, FastBar, GrowthZone, Haptik). Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We operate like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
- Proven working experience in Android app development and published at least one original Android app.
- 1-3 years of experience in Android using the java language
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of MVVM and other Mobile design patterns and best practices.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work in Agile, cross-functional teams and taking responsibility for deliverables
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions
- Sound Knowledge over OOPS, J2SE and Android APIs.
- Developed and maintained apps which crossed Million downloads in Play store.
- Sound knowledge on Material Design and its implementation in apps.
- Need to integrate Social networking APIs like Twitter API, Facebook API and LinkedIn API in Android Applications.
- Need to integrate In App-Purchase payment feature.
Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
Exp: 3 -5 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad, Begumpet
Notice Period: 0 -10 Days only
Roles & Responsibiites:
1.Need to have hands on experience in Hybrid Mobile Development
3. Should have working experience with Cordova, Ionic, React.
4. 2+ years of professional experience in Native React
5. Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
and keeps everyone in the loop & learning.
● At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
● Full test coverage for everything important
● Java, Android framework, Gradle
● Kotlin is strongly preferred
● Experience with clean architecture and MVVM
● Experience with Dependency Injections (Dagger2)
● Experience with Rx Java & Rx Android
● Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Your application must include:
1. A resume in pdf format . Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps,
your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your
Mutual Mobile is a world-leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation, and we are looking for an accomplished and capable engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and the rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables, and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay at the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2019, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship. They:
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Engineers have experience:
- Expert experience with hybrid mobile application and plugin development using Cordova, PhoneGap
- Good to have some experience with OpenCV and creating Cordova plugins. Awesome, if worked on some camera vision-related apps in the past.
- Experience with upgrading Cordova projects on iOS and Android.
- Experience with task automation frameworks like grunt in mobile app development tooling together with Xcode and Android SDK
- Experience with salesforce mobile cloud iOS and Android SDKs is a plus
- Experience with Native iOS & Android development is a plus
- Should have expert level knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and working with cross-browser UI.
- Unit and UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, etc.
- Should have experience in Response / Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS.
- Must know about the complete deployment cycle (Alpha - Beta - Prod) on the App Store and Play Store.
- Provisioning DevOps tooling and continuous integration
- Driving development best practices, including unit testing, coding standards, and code reviews
- Capable of implementing industry best-practices related to mobile application development concepts, design, and architecture
Preferred experience includes:
- Familiarity with other front-end development such as Angular, React or Vue
- Good to have task automators like Gulp and Grunt
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to build those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge of Java
Experience in building Apps with Android Studio
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
A lot to learn.