PCM Jobs in Mumbai
- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
at Archstore Tech Solutions Pvt
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Deployment of the code via AWS for testing
- Maintaining the GIT repository
- Work experience of more than 3 years in the respective field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries and Json Models
- Familiarity with RESTful API
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as FIGMA, JIRA, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization with responsive design
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, Code Commit
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
at The Hub
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 6+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A platform of digital first health clinics owned and operate
Company is a platform of digital first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being. You can check out the digital health clinic for men at manmatters.com and the digital health clinic for women at bebodywise.com
As the lead for the frontend development team at this , you will be the sole owner of the entire FE development cycle for our consumer-facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed and improve customer experience
at The Works
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a front end developer.
- Positive attitude, great energy, and a desire to learn more about web development
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging
- A desire to keep current and use the most up-to-date best practices
- An understanding of testing and quality control
- Has a strong interest in design and technology.
at samco securities limited
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain and write clean code to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Levelup11 is a Fantasy Gaming Startup, which aims to entertain the people not with Cricket, Football, Kabaddi but Horse Racing . Levelup11's vision is to make accessible the elite game of Horse Racing to masses of tier 2 and tier 3 users
We are growing and looking to expand our team in backend, frontend , UI/UX.
We are looking for dynamic folks for our Frontend development, who are passionate to work in Game Tech Startup
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
A sports-focused digital media agency
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position Description: 2+ years of experience on development.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Build efficient and reusable front-end system that drive complex web applications
- Identify, address performance bottleneck and communicate best practices for front end engineering
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to build/deliver next generation products
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Rapid prototyping web user interfaces
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.