2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
If you are working in a product based company then only apply.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
· Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
· Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
· Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
· BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
· Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
· Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
· Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Ø Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Ø Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Ø Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Ø Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Ø Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Ø Experience with popular React.js workflows
Ø Experience with data structure libraries
Ø Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Ø Successfully integrate and secure Restful API
Ø Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ø Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps Pipelines (Azure Pipelines)
Ø Bootstrap experience requirement - increasingly likely that will play a larger role going forward
Ø Experience with common front-end development tools
Ø Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Ø A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ø Experience with source control systems - ideally Azure Dev/Ops
- Management Consulting
Angular JS applications
• Excellent application system design and development skills
• HTML, CSS
• Good experience on working in Java Applications.
• Good Knowledge on Java.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software
technologies as needs arise.
• Individual contributor who can work on end to end project development.
Should have good experience in Python
Must have experinece in AWS(any technology).
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Skills looking for:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Should be good at CSS and sound knowledge about Tailwind and Material UI.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Good to Have:
- Experience in Next.js and AngularJS is highly preferred
Opportunity in the Role:
- Experienced founding team.
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action.
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders.
- Backed by marquee global investors.
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture.
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS
- Node js
- Electron JS platform.
- API Integration
Candidates having good logical skills are preferred.
Experience: 2-5 years
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides
end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services
includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and
infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with
contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice,
email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a
breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and
Come and join us!
We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our digital platform team for mobile initiatives.
React Native Developer will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a
product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to
perfection is required.
Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web, and mobile
Write well-documented, clean code.
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
Build and maintain excellent React Native applications.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Integrate backend and third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
Applying Coding Standards within the project.
Must have experience in typescript, Node.js, firebase.
Hands on experience with IOS & Android technology is must.
Familiarity with native build tools, like Java, Android Studio, Swift or Objective-C
Must have working experience in Git.
Experience with integrating third party APIs (google api, aws api etc) is an added advantage.
Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Developers should be team player or should work individually when required.
- Developer should work parallel to backend developers.
- Good understanding of APIs and how to use them to get the work done fast.
- Proficiency in writing clean and optimized code.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- Knowledge of ReactJs/VueJs & Python will be a plus
ERAINTERFACES | Leading WordPress - LMS - Chatbot Providers in India We are into Website, Application, Artificial Intelligence Developers in India, (LMS) Learning Management System, Chatbot, Alumni Software Providers.
visit us at : https://erainterfaces.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.