OpenGL Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Game Developer Requirements
1. Experience: 1-4 years as Game Developer. (End to end game development experience)
2. Platform: Unity3D, Cocos Creator, Cocos2dx
4. Versioning tools: Git, SVN etc..
5. Other skills: Understanding of basic Maths and Science concepts which helps in
development of games.
What you'll need
1. Knowledge and understanding of Computer Graphics wrt mentioned game engines.
2. Plan and implement game functionality.
3. Transform design specification into functional games
4. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
5. Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
6. Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
7. Collaborating with game designers and other developers to complete projects
successfully and on time.
8. Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards.
9. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
10. Team player and good time-management skills.
- Be psyched to push the boundaries of what an Android app can do
- Be comfortable digging around in Android source code
- Be an independent self-starter seeking innovation
- Like to ship fantastic products
- Have really good taste, considering form not just function.
- Be able to show published Android applications
- 4+ years of android experience
Big plus if you're experienced:
- In design and development of SDKs in Android
- Experience with messaging apps
- Experience with audio and video processing
- Working knowledge of Exoplayer
- Experience with NLP
- C/C++ and/or OpenGL
Dagger 2, Rxjava, Java, design patterns, software testing
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced technology company that helps you grow in your career? A job that allows you to be part of a high-growth passionate environment that rewards your hard work with extremely aggressive learning? Come to work in the VizExperts' R&D team and be a part of our growth story!
The VizExperts! ( https://www.vizexperts.com )
VizExperts works in high growth areas like Virtual & Augmented Reality. We serve Global & Domestic Enterprise customers on their Digital Transformation journey. VizExperts has a cool & innovative product profile with infinite growth opportunities awaiting you! We have been voted as the top Virtual Reality company in Asia Pacific and are growing fast into new markets with our cool new product, Exxar.
We have our global presence along with headquarters in USA, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
Product ( https://www.exxar.cloud )
Exxar is a product line that accelerates Digital Transformation for enterprise clients. Exxar CAD is a SAAS software product that works alongside CAD applications and transforms them into a VR-enabled Design Review & Validation tool. A large number of clients have adopted this technology in the Manufacturing (Automotive, Shipbuilding, Railways, Heavy Engineering) and Engineering Education (IITs, private engineering colleges) verticals.
We are looking for smart engineers with knowledge and passion for Interactive Graphics Development technologies to work on our exciting advanced technology. This position is for our Gurgaon R&D center. The person should have hands on experience or very good working knowledge in
- C++ (mandatory)
- OpenGL (Preferred)
- Optional (Directx, CUDA, Openscenegraph, Glut, OpenCV, WebGL)
- Structured training program
- Fee Reimbursement for continued education
- Flexible timings and supportive work culture
Ready to join us on this exciting journey?
We are scheduling interviews instant job offers for candidates who qualify our hiring criteria.