About Fujitsu Consulting India
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as an experienced react developer!
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Build reusable code and components for future use in React and Redux
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 Sass/Less
- Ability to write proper documentation and comments
- Perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proﬁcient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
What you’ll do
- Develop new-user facing features using React.Js and Redux, D3.Js
- Build robust, reusable, and easy to maintain components.
- Translate designs and mock-ups into high quality code.
- Work closely with the Support team and Product team to identify issues and bugs in the platform and fix it.
- Completely own the SDLC of your tickets. From dev to production.
- Talk to existing clients about platform bugs and ensure the bugs are fixed.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with React.js and Redux
- You are a well-organised self-starter with excellent communication skills
- You have thorough and demonstrable understanding of React.js and it’s core principles
- You have experience with code versioning (GIT) and CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle, etc.) tools
- You have ability to translate business requirements into high quality, high performance code
- You are familiar with RESTful API’s
- You enjoy working independently with minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environment
- You are familiar and up-to-date with common front-end dev tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc..)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Managing website back-end including database and server integration.
- Managing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code version tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
Technical Skills Required:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Who are we? 👋
Toplyne is a global SaaS product built to help revenue teams, at businesses with a self-service motion, and a large user-base, identify which users to spend time on, when and for what outcome. Think self-service or freemium-led companies like Figma, Notion, Freshworks, and Slack. We do this by helping companies recognize signals across their - product engagement, sales, billing, and marketing data.
Founded in June 2021, Toplyne is backed by marquee investors and angels (we'll be happy to tell you how much we've raised, and from whom on call). We are building out our founding team as we speak and we'd love to chat with you!
And you are? 👩🏻🔧
You taking a lot of pride in writing scalable, readable & maintainable code. You have a product bent of mind. You like working in a fast paced environment and ship code most days of the week. You enjoy working cross functionally in a collaborative environment with designers, PM's to build the best product possible. You don't mind getting on customer calls to understand their perspective to build a better product or help them with issues they might be facing.
You're hungry, ready to hustle, and keen to learn!
What will you get to work on? 🏗️
As a founding member of the core engineering team, you will:
- Work with the founders in co-creating the product with early believers (read: customers)
- Develop massive, complex software systems that scale globally.
- Build and own a substantial part of the product and help build the culture of engineering within Toplyne
What do we expect from you? 🙌🏻
- Strong first principles
- Hustle! We're young, lean, and in our early days. You'd have to set up your own shop, work with design customers to find generalisable use cases, and build them out.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and ship new features
- 2-6 years of experience
- Work closely with developers and UX designers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications.
What do we not expect from you? 🙅🏻♂️
- Not looking for a 10x engineer. We are ok if you are 1x but are really good at what you, a good human being & work well in a team.
CasaOne - CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne - BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
• to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
• to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• to build high-performance teams.
What you will work on
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
Good to know
CasaOne Frontend services are written in ReactJS. Experience in ReactJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Good at Angular 4.X
Good at HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Aware of Karma tool for testing
Aware of Material Design
Aware of Kendo UI
Good At communication
Aware Agile, JIRA and GIT
Tetrasoft India Pvt Ltd!
Stay home and Stay safe