We are hiring for the position of Java Tech Lead. Please find below the details for the same.
A passionate developer who has a strong working knowledge of OOPS and functional programming
principles. Standard Definitions and abbreviations don't entice us that much.
• Strong Java and J2EE background with 5-7 years of experience.
• Strong working experience in Multi-Threading, Exception Management and the Use of Collections.
• Sound knowledge of working with application aspects i.e., Caching, Asynchronous APIs, Logging etc.
• Experience with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Dropwizard.
• Unit Testing is an everyday affair and hence demands very good unit testing skills using tools like Junit & TestNG.
• Understanding of relational databases, RESTful services, and build tools like Maven & Gradle
• Knows what and when to mock and has used frameworks like Mockito/Power Mock.
• Understanding of message queues such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, and RabbitMQ.
• Version Control is treated as important as programming skills. Fluent with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket.
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD not in theory but in practice.
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube.
• Willingness to take ownership of the technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to articulate technical designs and concepts.
• Exposure to cloud and containerization would be a plus.
• Hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup.
• Have a good understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the cost/benefit analysis of technology evaluations, decisions and roadmap planning for architecture and technical migration.
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization's capabilities and effectiveness to perform against expanding workloads and demands for services.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Exclusively use best practices in code development and deployment.
- Evaluate and improvise appropriate technology platforms(including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization with multiple groups /departments.
- Experience in change management and communication on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal and professional integrity and intellectual
- honesty and ability to handle sensitive and difficult conversations and situations.
- Ability to think creatively, conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a result driven approach.
- Demonstrates a high degree of financial acumen and business mind set.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically on business problem solving.
- Coordinate capital and operational budgeting, vendor integration and workforce.
- Design and build websites and backend for mobile application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Skill Sets :
- Excellent coding skills in PHP or equivalent, Jira, MySQL
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOPS, SOLID, ORM, Design Pattern.
- Experience with responsive webpage creation.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding basic principle of database structure and web development.
- Familiarity with server technologies like AWS.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with third party-party libraries and APIs.
- Have experience deploying web applications.
- Solid understanding of the full website development.
- Should have at least 6+ years of technical experience and 3+ years of management experience.
- Engineering graduate from a premier engineering institute with minimum 4+ Years of relevant experience.
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
Job Description: Core Java Developer
Company: Mobile Programming LLC
Location: Pune (Remote work available)
Salary: Up to 16 LPA
Position: Core Java Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain Java-based applications using Core Java and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and troubleshoot/debug complex issues.
- Optimize application performance and stay updated with industry trends.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on Core Java development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Spring Boot framework.
- Experience with Git and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Note: Immediate joiners required. Please include your resume and relevant code samples/projects when applying.
Position- Backend Lead
Location : Pune/Bangalore
Exp : 10+ years
Prefer Mid Jan joiners
- 8+ years’ experience in Core Java / J2EE, Tomcat, Application Server, Web Services, spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
- 10 years min with Team leading experience
- Java 8+, Docker Container, Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment
- Spring Boot,
- Microservice Architecture,
- PostgreSQL, Azure,MySQL,
- Docker Container, Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Looking for a Python Backend Developer to join our client’s award-winning, talented team,
building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers.
● Designing, implementing and deploying updates, features to the company’s cloud
backend system. The work typically requires writing RESTful APIs.
● Derive key metrics from the system to estimate system health and performance.
● Prepare automated test suites for continuous health monitoring of the backend
● Perform load testing to understand potential scale issues and take corrective
● Integrate tools for incidence report and response, to ensure high availability of
the backend system.
● Drive Security practices implementation. (Troubleshoot incidents, identify root
cause, configuration, fix and document problems, patching systems for
vulnerabilities, and implement preventive measures)
● Maintain codes, users and API documentation.
● Setting up the CI/CD automation environment for web applications using
● Manage Linux Virtual machines on EC2 ensuring correct VPC, Security Group
● Integrate automated data pipelines to enable analysis of usage patterns on 3rd
party analytics platforms.
Experience required: 3+ years relevant experience
Must Haves Skils-
Flask/Django, Python Backend Exp, Exp in Websockets, Async IO
Notice Period- Immediate/1months/ 2 months negotiable