- 3+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Fluency with RESTful APIs, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability of data intensive application
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Exposure to various technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and also some frontend technologies like React.js, Node.js or other UI frameworks.
● Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
About VIPSA TALENT SOLUTIONS
1. Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
2. Ability to program (at Beginner or Advanced Beginner level in one or more programming
3. Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
6. Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
7. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
8. Ability to stay current with new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Engineering graduates passing in 2022 starting to kick start their career in technology.
2. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in
writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
Nice to have internship / college project.
3. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional
code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a
Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
4. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning,
executing and experimenting.
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Software Developer (PHP, laravel, MySQL), you will write PHP code - either from scratch or work within CMS platforms - that integrates with MySQL.
What you will do:
- Building new features using web technologies and frameworks.
- Integrating and improving features that support our large-and-growing user base.
- Ensuring reliability and security of the web application.
- Talking to our mobile app developers and designing how an API method should work.
- Contributing to internal tools that help us manage our users, and content.
What you need to have:
- Experience in extensive PHP5 OOP within MVC frameworks like Laravel, MySQL and relational database design.
- The ability to code clean HTML and CSS code by hand if needed.
- Working within CMS platforms - that integrates with MySQL.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) is a plus Edit Job Description.
- Self motivated and ready for a challenge.
- Passion to learn and to Grow.
- Team member with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- The ability to seek solutions independently.
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience 2- 4 Years having strong logical and analytical skills.
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
Role: Java developer
- 3+ years of Coding and development experience
2. Hands on technical experience in must have technical requirements.
3. Strong working knowledge of Developing, Designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
6. Knowledge of Agile process
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Nice to have: EXTJS, JBoss Drools Rules Engine, JQuery
1. Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
2. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
3. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
4. Ensure code quality by performing technical design and code reviews
5. Perform integration via Services/Batch with external and internal systems; develop presentation, business/application services and persistence components
6. Module level ownership and ensure that any development that occurs in that module is as per the agreed solution.
7. Profiling & Performance turning of Javaapplications
Candidate must have 2 to 5-years of experience in various phase of development of a python-based application or API development.
Must Have: Strong expertise in PYTHON and its built-in data structures, developing API using flask or fastapi, data wrangling using standard python frameworks like pandas, NumPy etc., integration of various applications (third party or inhouse) with python.
Good to Have: Deployment using Nginx, GUnicorn, IIS, docker and Kubernetes etc. Good understanding of optimization solutions like differential evolution. Hands on experience with python packages like Scipy. Tkinter to make python-based applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding/gathering the requirements from stakeholder, formulating the problem, and leveraging AI/ML to solve the business problems.
- Integration of third party or in house application with python solution.
- Working on Deployment and optimization of various engineering problems using Numerical/Constraint optimization frameworks such as Differential Evolution and deploy a web-based API using Flask and Nginx/IIS.
- Unit testing of various python modules developed and testing of the API.
Job Location- Lucknow
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language, Laravel Framework and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software designing & Laravel Framewrok.